Thread: How to uninstall Darthmod completely, Restore Vanilla Shogun2

Default How to uninstall Darthmod completely, Restore Vanilla Shogun2

Hello all,

I really enjoy the Darthmod but I would like to try an MP campaign and I cant join any because of "compatability issues".

I can only assume this is from Darthmod - I've uninstalled Darthmod as instructed by Darth on these forums, deleted the entire Creative Assemby Folder under #APPDATA\ directory, verified game cache as well as tried the steam defragmentation of game files - all to no avail. On the main menu it still says (modded) in the top right corner.

Is there a way to totally revert to vanilla shogun 2 without re-downloading 25gb of game files.

Any and all help greatly appreciated thank you all.

Default Re: How to uninstall Darthmod completely, Restore Vanilla Shogun2

deleted the entire Creative Assemby Folder under #APPDATA\ directory
    Why did you do this? I think this is the problem and I believe that Steam is not able to repair it.

You could just Disable the mod from its launcher to play Multiplayer. If that did not work you could uninstall and install again (to clear any possible DarthMod left overs)
    Also, search for other mods that are in your data folder that can enable themselves without script (packs that are "movie type").

Woohoo, thanks for the assistance Darthvader, but what I did was delete 1.3gb worth of pack files in the data directory, then verified game cache and now the (modded) notification is gone!

Thansk for your assistance and good job on the mod!

How do I uninstall the WHOLE of the DarthMod? I have wiped the WHOLE game and reinstalled and DarthMod still appears in my ModManager! Where are the DarthMod files located on my computer, please, ANYONE?