Thread: Installation/download problem

Default Installation/download problem

I downloaded all parts of your mod multiple times and every time I installl it I get the message that source file is corrupted (namely music.dat).

Could you release the mod by torrent? It happens quite often that downloading big files results in their corruption. Unfortunately it seems that there in no way for me to enjoy the mod. Am I the only one who would prefer torrent instead of direct download?

Default Re: Installation/download problem

I have this same problem... :'(

i cant install says i need to insert disk one. i have the medeival disk in but nothing...This game looks awesome and i think i need to play it

Kolwen's Avatar Artifex

Thank you I appreciate it

TheSundering_0_6.exe (this is where my problem is so i didnt make it past that)

I am having some serious issues installing this mod. I am now on attempt four. But I am willing to try, because I heard the music that plays during the battles on YouTube, and they are fantastic.

Upon completion of the install it always says that Kingdoms cannot find the exe.

So I have started over again. I have all the parts downloaded, that being the app file, and the 3 bin files, and are currently in the downloads folder. What do I do now? (please keep in mind that I am not exactly computer savvy, so bear with me).

Kolwen's Avatar Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by RayFinkle View Post
    TheSundering_0_6.exe (this is where my problem is so i didnt make it past that)
    Please, I need the complete name of all your installation files. The bin files too.

Quote Originally Posted by xkingdazzx View Post
    I am having some serious issues installing this mod. I am now on attempt four. But I am willing to try, because I heard the music that plays during the battles on YouTube, and they are fantastic.

Upon completion of the install it always says that Kingdoms cannot find the exe.

So I have started over again. I have all the parts downloaded, that being the app file, and the 3 bin files, and are currently in the downloads folder. What do I do now? (please keep in mind that I am not exactly computer savvy, so bear with me).
    Run the the .exe file and make sure you chose the correct installation path.

In example:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War\mods\The_Sundering

Now I see what I did. I didnt have the correct path. It was installing to the Program File not the (86x) file.

Thanks for pointing that out.

As we say in the broadcast field when something doesnt work: "Its always a button, knob, or switch".

Kolwen's Avatar Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by xkingdazzx View Post
    Now I see what I did. I didnt have the correct path. It was installing to the Program File not the (86x) file.

Thanks for pointing that out.

As we say in the broadcast field when something doesnt work: "Its always a button, knob, or switch".
    I'm glad to that see it worked. Enjoy the mod ^^