Page 24 of 597 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324252627282930313233344974124524 ... LastLast

Thread: General Discussion, Announcements

GoldenGohma's Avatar Civis

Default Re: Announcements

The movies fire up when you select that battle from the list, and not something that has to be accessed separately, correct?

On another note. . . Am I the only one who saw this coming?

Arise, my army!

YAAAAAAY story missions through Hyrule's history! Also, that was an awesome movie Neph and i can't wait to see what you do next!

Mattwensley's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenGohma View Post
    On another note. . . Am I the only one who saw this coming?
    Nope
    ~~Knowledge is power, and I do not like the feeling of weakness~~
    ~~If it's a million to one shot, I'll make sure I'm the one~~

zacen299's Avatar Senator

Seriously why are all the other modders no-where near as awesome as you. You've done so much on your own that whole teams haven't done (that isn't to say what they have done amounts to nothing but one man doing what you've done is quite amazing) seriously this mod will be a true masterpiece when it's finished (although it kinda already is).

OMG that was amazing

Pure awesome as always

Quote Originally Posted by zacen299 View Post
    Seriously why are all the other modders no-where near as awesome as you. You've done so much on your own that whole teams haven't done (that isn't to say what they have done amounts to nothing but one man doing what you've done is quite amazing) seriously this mod will be a true masterpiece when it's finished (although it kinda already is).
    That's kinda a insult to basically everyone else who mods. I believe that There are better modders in specific areas than Neph, but Neph has a real polish to what he does and it feels more complete as a whole. A vanilla game of its own instead of a meshed together mod of many peoples work with different levels of talent. I would have to say I do have some major qualms with what exactly he does, but he does what he does it very well.

UndyingNephalim's Avatar Primicerius
    Patrician Artifex

I love them mysteries. Pretty sure a duke somewhere will double take when they figure out what's going on in this one here:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

VGF254's Avatar Civis

Wind Tribe?

thats cool
    I shall consume... consume everything

AWESOME video, I can't wait to try this out!!!
    Tegyvuoja Lietuva!

"The greatest pleasure is to vanquish your enemies and chase them before you..."

Patrician Artifex

Long overdue I suppose:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Emrys's Avatar Primicerius

Well hot dang! Looks superb!

That looks brilliant, Does this mean custom settlements are working now Neph?
    I shall consume... consume everything

Will there eventually be custom settlements for every settlement?

I highly doubt it. The amount of work that goes into each custom settlement is outrageous. I'll just be happy with what we get.

Patrician Artifex

Unless there's a hard coded limit (which, knowing this engine I probably will run into one sooner or later) then yes eventually every settlement will have their own set up. As Ulfgard pointed out so well though the effort needed to get them to work in the engine is quite absurd. The program used to get settlement models in the game is fussy and crashes at every turn for me.

Quote Originally Posted by UndyingNephalim View Post
    Unless there's a hard coded limit (which, knowing this engine I probably will run into one sooner or later) then yes eventually every settlement will have their own set up. As Ulfgard pointed out so well though the effort needed to get them to work in the engine is quite absurd. The program used to get settlement models in the game is fussy and crashes at every turn for me.
    O.O Wait, this is actually going to be a thing? Well... lacking any more appropriate words: Neph, your awesomeness knows no bounds. I may have to build a Neph statue in your honor.

Zectorman's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfgard the Unmaker View Post
    O.O Wait, this is actually going to be a thing? Well... lacking any more appropriate words: Neph, your awesomeness knows no bounds. I may have to build a Neph statue in your honor.
    I shall by the materials, you work on the design.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgxBxU9wSP8

Ferdinand Von Terl, he knew how to RP before you could even Speak your name!

I suppose it would only be proper to ask Neph in what likeness to work our tribute.