Page 22 of 597 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122232425262728293031324772122522 ... LastLast

Thread: General Discussion, Announcements

Default Re: Announcements

and i just tried the campaign and i just crashed with the sorry pal message :/.

i have my log but i don't think i should paste the whole thing on this (don't know alot about this just joined).

GoldenGohma's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by noobking1989 View Post
    i have my log but i don't think i should paste the whole thing on this (don't know alot about this just joined).
    Don't worry too much about it. To help save space, just use the spoiler tag. If you're wonder where the spoiler tag is, and you aren't using "quick reply" at the bottom of every page, it is the red box with the exclamation point in it-to the left of the youtube tag just above the box in which you type your post. From there, paste the error report in between the two tags that appear.

So your post should look like this, but without hyphens in the tags.

[-SPOILER]Paste Your Error Log Here.[-/SPOILER]

If you are using quick reply, you should see a button that says "Go advanced" or something to that affect.

Just preview your post to make sure you've done it right, and everything should be fine.

If you don't know what a spoiler tag does, it should do something like this.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    By using spoiler tag, I can type all sorts of long posts or gigantic images without having to stretch the screen or waste weaker computers' processing power. The only thing you need to do to see something which is spoiler-ed is click on the little button that says "show" to open or close (once it turns to "hide," anyways.) the spoiler window.
    LIKE THIS!

Arise, my army!

i'm just going test it to see if it works[-SPOILER]Paste Your Error Log Here.[-/SPOILER]

Emrys's Avatar Primicerius

Remove the dashes that are within the brackets amd it should work. and it should work fine

Ok here it was to big for the spoiler thing (i kept freezing).

well i have to go it's pretty late :C
    (i'll check back tomorrow).

so have you guys figured out why i am crashing?

GoldenGohma's Avatar Civis

Just be patient. Now that we have the technical data of why you're crashing, someone who actually knows what it all means will have to look at it.

Preferably Neph, as he might be able to tell whether the bug is because of the mod or M2 itself, but there are others on this sub-forum who can help you as well.

You might want to post the log in "Bugs/ Technical Issues" subsection as well.

Arise, my army!

alright i can wait, and ill post it on the other forms later (can't atm on my dsi), but ill try posting it later.

UndyingNephalim's Avatar Primicerius
    Patrician Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by noobking1989 View Post
    Ok here it was to big for the spoiler thing (i kept freezing).
    Really strange crash. The last thing that fires is the advisor trying to talk to the player. When exactly does this crash happen? What faction were you playing as?

well i was playing as the zora and it was the 3rd or 4th round and i was attacking the rebel base closest to them.

oh and i attacked them (siege) and when the battle loaded i crashed.

Just a random question but did you unpack any files from anything recently? I know I did and it caused crashes whenever I enetered battle until I deleted 2 files. http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=73931
    Just a random shot in the dark

well ill try deleting those, though last time i unpacked it i messed with files and was crashing alot so i just reinstalled it but ill try deleting them to see if it helps.

well i found one of those and i deleted it, then i tried a quick game and it worked ty ~<3
    (Now i'm going to try some campaign >).

Your welcome. I had the same issue, even after reinstalling Hyrule total war so I thought it was worth mentioning

cenkiss's Avatar Domesticus

Why are these bug reports in this thread? Everytime i see this thread getting updated i think of new announcements.

Zectorman's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by cenkiss View Post
    Why are these bug reports in this thread? Everytime i see this thread getting updated i think of new announcements.
    TY, finally someone addressed this, Where is the moderator! Gotta move this stuff, it is annoying to think that everytime i come to this thread hoping for new content what i see is more problems. STOP KILLING MY BUZZ, if you got probz go to the bugs page.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgxBxU9wSP8

Ferdinand Von Terl, he knew how to RP before you could even Speak your name!

UndyingNephalim's Avatar Primicerius
    Patrician Artifex

I like mysteries: