Thread: General Discussion, Announcements

DarkInterloper's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: General Discussion, Announcements

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Nygren View Post
    What happened with this style? In my opinion she looked better here than in the final release. She is more hot and less girly here,
    That's Tetra's mom, Oraiya Zelda IV- she was (supposedly :p) stabbed to death by Akazoo in Mission 27.
    Balres Resdak, Balres Nofok.

Mr_Nygren's Avatar Berserkir

Quote Originally Posted by DarkInterloper View Post
    That's Tetra's mom, Oraiya Zelda IV- she was (supposedly :p) stabbed to death by Akazoo in Mission 27.
    I see - had forgotten about that. She was more like a lady.
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again
    but betrayal with treachery.

- The Havamal

UndyingNephalim's Avatar Primicerius
    Patrician Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Nygren View Post
    What happened with this style? In my opinion she looked better here than in the final release. She is more hot and less girly here,
    This is how she looks in the final release.

Quote Originally Posted by UndyingNephalim View Post
    This is how she looks in the final release.
    I meant she looked better than her daughter who looks too girly.
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again

- The Havamal

UndyingNephalim's Avatar Primicerius
    Patrician Artifex

Scrubba Dub Dub:

Scrubba Dub Dub:

Cool roster, i especially like how the leaders are much larger which shows why they are leaders. It's amazing how you can add new unique animations from scratch - i can't imagine the CTD-headache that could give.

- The Havamal

Love the new scrubs. They manage to fit in the war theme, yet still look exactly as in the canon games.

Which further proves the fact that Majora's Mask is a grimm game.

Can't wait to span those spinning units their great against hyrule.
    Din25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the
    tyranny of evil men. Blessed is she who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through
    the maw of majora, for she is truly her sisters's keeper and the finder of lost kin. And I will strike
    down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my sisters. And you will know my name is DIN when I lay my vengeance upon you.

You guys remember this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mu-hlvrtzOM

C'mon, let's make Sen a thing.

Are the Snap Dragons Suppost to be ranged units?

Quote Originally Posted by Eldren View Post
    Are the Snap Dragons Suppost to be ranged units?
    Nope. They're heavy cav.

Nope. They're heavy cav.
    According to the Deku Faction Guide. The Snap Dragons are a Light Frontline Creature.
    With attributes of;
    1) Swift
    2) Beast
    3) Impetuous
    4) Camouflage

It also says nothing about Being ranged. And the Video Neph made, Shows the Snap Dragon Having a Ammo Bar in their unit card. ..... ????
    Also, they were in the same line as the other Deku infantry. So I'm not sure where your getting the idea that they are Heavy Cav..... ???

Edit:
    I'm not talking about the Manhandla, If that's what your thinking.

Edit2:
    Also, why are the Snap Dragons Classified as Spear men in the video? just curious

Edit3:
    lol. XD I don't think the Snap Dragons engaged the enemy at all throughout the entire video. XD
    Last edited by Eldren; April 28, 2017 at 12:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eldren View Post
    According to the Deku Faction Guide. The Snap Dragons are a Light Frontline Creature.
    With attributes of;
    1) Swift
    2) Beast
    3) Impetuous
    4) Camouflage

It also says nothing about Being ranged. And the Video Neph made, Shows the Snap Dragon Having a Ammo Bar in their unit card. ..... ????
    Also, they were in the same line as the other Deku infantry. So I'm not sure where your getting the idea that they are Heavy Cav..... ???

Edit:
    I'm not talking about the Manhandla, If that's what your thinking.

Edit2:
    Also, why are the Snap Dragons Classified as Spear men in the video? just curious
    Whoops i was indeed looking at the manhandlas lol
    Yeah that might just be neph using a temp slot

The Deku faction looks amazing, can't wait to try them. Do you think theres going to be a lizalfos vid Neph?

Quote Originally Posted by MoldyBread View Post
    The Deku faction looks amazing, can't wait to try them. Do you think theres going to be a lizalfos vid Neph?
    Yes, neph is planning one for (hopefully) next week.

Scrubba Dub Dub:

Random sidenote, but you sound a lot more confident than you did when you were doing battle commentaries back in...damn, just over 6 years ago.

Out of curiosity when will the UIs for the shared buildings, such as the ports and the building grounds, be redone? To me the difference between the new and the old uis are quite jarring and dampen the enjoyment of the mod.
    All your words are but to say: you are a woman, and your part is in the house. But when the men have died in battle and honour, you have leave to be burned in the house, for the men will need it no more. But I am of the House of Eorl and not a serving-woman. I can ride and wield blade, and I do not fear either pain or death.

But no living man am I! You look upon a woman. Éowyn I am, Éomund's daughter. You stand between me and my lord and kin. Begone, if you be not deathless! For living or dark undead, I will smite you, if you touch him.

My avatar is Romana from Doctor Who, one of my favorite characters in all of fiction

Quote Originally Posted by Link12 View Post
    Out of curiosity when will the UIs for the shared buildings, such as the ports and the building grounds, be redone? To me the difference between the new and the old uis are quite jarring and dampen the enjoyment of the mod.
    Probably whenever neph releases the associated guide. And I have no idea when that will be.

Hence, why I am asking. I am hoping to get his attention.
    All your words are but to say: you are a woman, and your part is in the house. But when the men have died in battle and honour, you have leave to be burned in the house, for the men will need it no more. But I am of the House of Eorl and not a serving-woman. I can ride and wield blade, and I do not fear either pain or death.

But no living man am I! You look upon a woman. Éowyn I am, Éomund's daughter. You stand between me and my lord and kin. Begone, if you be not deathless! For living or dark undead, I will smite you, if you touch him.

My avatar is Romana from Doctor Who, one of my favorite characters in all of fiction

Probably whenever neph releases the associated guide. And I have no idea when that will be.
    Hence, why I am asking. I am hoping to get his attention.
    It's Possible that some one on the Team could Put a Placeholder In, until Neph puts out his New Version of the UI.
    I'm thinking just grab the Old ones from the Previous Versions of HTW. O and I have those HTW versions if any one wants them?