Page 32 of 597 FirstFirst ... 72223242526272829303132333435363738394041425782132532 ... LastLast

Thread: General Discussion, Announcements

Default Re: Announcements

that is so fantastic, the finale of the story mode i take it? Sensational!! The Moon shall consume consume everything majoras reign is nigh!

PS i look forward to seeing how you implement ganon into the story mode as well should be amazing
    I shall consume... consume everything

"Your legend that you so cling to is but a deception."

For Hyrule!!! Charge!!!

Avatar of the Ice Wolf's Avatar Praeses

The races of Hyrule shall stand... as one! Majora shall be struck down by our combined, holy wrath! And Link shall lead them to victory... To glory! For the Golden Goddesses!

West: Foranar- Azurita - The Redeemer - Sinteiria - Sakotae the Guardian (Tavia) - Saleria
    East: Nerise - Kiril

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

By the way, it's nice to see Link, Zelda, Impa and Rauru all lined up and ready to go.

zacen299's Avatar Senator

Okay well when all of this comes out I don't think I'll be leaving my computer for a week. Neph why are you so awesome?

Quote Originally Posted by UndyingNephalim View Post
    I technically already showed Hyrule Prime, but here it is in a slightly different form:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

I teased this one the other day. I wonder if it could be a final level of sorts?
    Ho-ly stuff! That is goddamn epic Neph! Can' wait until events such as this are out.
    Also, I'm noticing Link's unit card is Golden, so I'm suspecting he's with the Ancient Hylians?

Quote Originally Posted by Sligo Rags View Post
    Hey there folks. I've been lurking around these forums for several weeks since I heard about this mod, and Nephalim, I gotta say man these settlement scenes are amazing. This is easily a game I'd be happy to pay for, and you should be damn proud of this mod. Keep up the great work, and I can't wait for the next update!
    Fun fact? I bought medieval II for the sole purpose of playing this mod, the other mods and the core game, just icing on the cake, now granted I realize it isn't done, but from everything I've seen so far, and for what's to come? totally worth it

I would have also purchased Medieval II simply to play this mod, if I hadn't owned it already. And regarding the screenshot, I believe it could likely perhaps be a Hyrule Historia scenario.

Senator

I looked deep into my imagination...but I never could find the image of myself controlling the Hero of Time in a Total War game...

Never stop doing this Neph!

Is it possible to give the settlements different visuals depending on who currently controls it? It would be pretty great if a Gohma-controlled Hylian city had webs all over. Or if the settlements controlled by Stalfos take on a dark, decrepit look.

Quote Originally Posted by Godot View Post
    Is it possible to give the settlements different visuals depending on who currently controls it? It would be pretty great if a Gohma-controlled Hylian city had webs all over. Or if the settlements controlled by Stalfos take on a dark, decrepit look.
    I like this Idea as well. But for most factions, Seeing there banner or flag, on the flag poll, on Building's walls, and on City Walls. would be More appropriate for more normal races. Like Zora, Goron, Hyrulen, Etc. I would love to see a Zora City with Goron Banners Hanging from the Walls. you would really get the feeling that this is a conquered city.

Quote Originally Posted by Godot View Post
    I think that would be very hard to implement

Quote Originally Posted by kelowna View Post
    I think that would be very hard to implement
    @ UndyingNephalim
    what do you think about this? Is it a good Idea, and do you think it can be done?

sadly enough, hyrule is FAR too aggressive for the Wizzrobe campaign to function like it should. I have to pray that they won't try to kill me.

Neph, you are truly an inspiration to me, you're working wonders with a mod on a (compared to what I usually play, A.K.A., minecraft) pretty advanced game, and I can't even make a simple Minecraft mod. I am truly amazed, Mr. Nephalim, and am glad that you interact with your mod's fanbase, because some people keep EVERYONE in the dark about their mod until it's released.

UndyingNephalim's Avatar Primicerius
    Patrician Artifex

Speaking of not keeping everyone in the dark:

Marvelous. Time for twenty minutes of complete solitude while I watch this.
    Last edited by Dragus; March 04, 2013 at 12:49 AM.

That was amazing! The amount of work and dedication you've put into this really shows through. I haven't been this excited since I first heard about this mod. StygianWhite did an amazing job as well on the music. Great work!

Very exciting and enjoyable indeed. Watching it made me want to go and play through another campaign again.