Thread: Shogun II Epic campaign

Default Shogun II Epic campaign

I am a fan of DaVinci work on Shogun II Realism,the problem is that it works only with old versions of Shogun II.This is the mod:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=437766

Still I think there are very many good ideas like increased armor and defence skill of units so that arrows are not so efective,and close combat is spectacular.A good idea is tech tree for recruting samurai units,incresing their upkeep and recruitment cost-so you have to chose to train 3 ashigaru or one samurai unit,unit recruitment limitation for samurai units,in cavalry battalions are as many units as in infantry battalions.In this mod are many additional units unloked or modifications of Vanila units.The problem is that even with available tools I am not able to change this things in last Shogun II version with DLC Fall of samurai.

SO my Proposal is to revive Shogun II Realism mod,with other features like increasing starting army,more clan warriors to each faction from start as well as an matsuka.Any other proposals and modding skills are welcome!!!

Here is a screenshot from this mod with unloked units:

Last edited by son of romans; July 16, 2012 at 02:30 PM.