Thread: Castle Battles

Default Castle Battles

I read back a little bit that in FOTS you can change the weapons in the castle towers to like cannons or Gatling guns. Ive tried looking for this in campaign, custom battle and Online multiplayer and I do not know how to change whats in the towers. Please help
    It makes no sense for a clan that uses cannons and modern rifles on the field to be only shooting single arrows from a tower XD

Default Re: Castle Battles

It takes a builing slot int he campaign to build towers. Custom battles have the codes to give what the towers are already,so there is no way to change that in game.

Default Re: Castle Battles

Quote Originally Posted by Shika_mech View Post
    I read back a little bit that in FOTS you can change the weapons in the castle towers to like cannons or Gatling guns. Ive tried looking for this in campaign, custom battle and Online multiplayer and I do not know how to change whats in the towers. Please help
    It makes no sense for a clan that uses cannons and modern rifles on the field to be only shooting single arrows from a tower XD
    Yeah I don't know about custom battles or MP, but eventually, when you've researched the right tech, a new building will be available for construction called "matchlock towers," which can be upgraded to "gattling gun towers," which can be finally upgraded to "cannon towers."

Be careful with cannon towers though. Those things cause indiscriminate mayhem. I had half a unit blown off my own wall in epic fashion because one of my cannon towers shot at enemy units close to the wall and missed wide right by a mile.