Thread: Favor + advice (Submod zip)

Default Favor + advice (Submod zip)

Hi,

I was asking here awhile back if someone could help me get the mod for mac. I was able to figure it out myself. Anyone who needs help with this just contact me. If a lot of people do I'll post a full guide on this post

Now.. I also need a favor! A critical step in making a mod or a submod to work for mac is to have them in Zip files. v 0.53 mod as well as submods as Rhaegars revenge (or whatevz its called) is a zip. But others submods like 'Fire and Blood' is not in a zip file.

For everyone like myself who needs to have them in zip files when downloading (does not work afterwards since you'll have to connect Wine to the original download in zip-file).. Could someone PLEASE just zip the file of the sub mods and post them here?

Just take the submod, zip it, and post it here <3

If so i would like to thank you from both myself and everyone else who I know who plays the game with the mod on mac!

Default Re: Favor + advice (Submod zip)

Please guys.. It takes like two seconds and would be a huge favor for everyone playing Mac. We can only play certain sub mods at this moment.