Thread: Norton Antivirus Deletes Res Gestae 4.1 after I download

Default Norton Antivirus Deletes Res Gestae 4.1 after I download

Hello,

The title is pretty self-explanatory. I downloaded from both sources, but the files were removed instantly by Norton Antivirus, saying that they were dangerous. I really would like to try this mod out.
    Any help would be appreciated!

regards,

~ahowl11

Default Re: Norton Antivirus Deletes Res Gestae 4.1 after I download

I had this problem too, and am not sure why, but I don't think there really is any problem. I just turned off norton for a minute while the download finished, installed, then turned Norton back on.
    “Being a Humanist means trying to behave decently without expectation of rewards or punishment after you are dead.” ― Kurt Vonnegut
    "Education: that which reveals to the wise, and conceals from the stupid, the vast limits of their knowledge." ― Mark Twain
    "Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is." ― Oscar Wilde
    “While money can't buy happiness, it certainly lets you choose your own form of misery.” ― Groucho Marx

tomySVK's Avatar Campidoctor

Interesting problem, I think when you will do what Nightbringer suggested that everything will be all right.

preston's Avatar Semisalis

Norton AV is a virus. google norton antivirus removal tool get the legit one from Symantec. then install something like AVG free or go all out and buy Kaspersky
    MEMBER OF S.I.N.