Thread: Best AI for retrofit mod.

Default Best AI for retrofit mod.

Which is the best AI pack I can add to retrofit to make it the most challenging and realistic.

I have run XAI4.0 but its still posing me no challenge. I have heard of lusteds but I havent given that a shot yet.

What do all of you run with retrofit?

could someone perhaps answer this please I cant seem to get an answer anywhere else it just gets shrugged off
    Last edited by Radzeer; July 15, 2012 at 08:25 AM.

Default Re: Best AI for retrofit mod.

XAI is the best it you can get for retrofit. You can also try Savage AI or gracul's AI<--My vote for this one. But i'm not sure if it's compatible with retrofit, one can to mod it a bit and assign AI labels to factions etc to make it work if it's incompatible.

Default Re: Best AI for retrofit mod.

I don't really know which AI mods are compatible with Retrofit. Check out the suggestions above by Ishan. Retrofit is very close to Vanilla, so if you find a good AI mod for Vanilla, you might be able to make it work in Retrofit without too much effort. Keep in mind that myself and the AI modder might not be able to offer support when using an AI mod not designed for Retrofit.

If you find the campaign AI is too weak, you can always check out the Hotseat Multiplayer forum. There are always many games in progress and the competition is fierce!
    Total War Modder, Former Total War Developer