Thread: How do I start a darthmod campaign in BI?Which do you prefer,BI or the RTW with Dmod?

Default How do I start a darthmod campaign in BI?Which do you prefer,BI or the RTW with Dmod?

Got all the proper patches... I have BI instsalled, upgraded to 1.6, then installed darthmod 7.0, 7.5 then the 7.5 fix.

How do I start a darthmod campaign for BI, just start a normal campaign or...?

Shouldn't there be an "imperial campaign" option somewhere?

Also.... just as a matter of prefference, which do you prefer to play with darth mod, BI or RTW?

Average British Student

Default Re: How do I start a darthmod campaign in BI?Which do you prefer,BI or the RTW with D

Quote Originally Posted by Vesa
    Got all the proper patches... I have BI instsalled, upgraded to 1.6, then installed darthmod 7.0, 7.5 then the 7.5 fix.

How do I start a darthmod campaign for BI, just start a normal campaign or...?

Shouldn't there be an "imperial campaign" option somewhere?

Also.... just as a matter of prefference, which do you prefer to play with darth mod, BI or RTW?
    1. BI campaign play the main campaign when boot up with your BI Disk
    2. No unless your playing 1.5 RTW
    3.RTW Better Time Period then BI

Also welcome to TWC

Default Re: How do I start a darthmod campaign in BI?Which do you prefer,BI or the RTW with Dmod?

right now i prefer the rtw part of the game but im very much looking forward to play DM bi once the unitcards are finished. i dont know why but i just have a unit card fetish

Default Re: How do I start a darthmod campaign in BI?Which do you prefer,BI or the RTW with Dmod?

It is answered...

@BobaFett:

It is long ago that we have searched for the rebel scums together Fett...Hope you test and like my mod in the prowess!

*AHEM!*

Darth BI is actually very, very excellent. Already there is a very great unit balance and a much more beautiful array of soldiers. I can no longer bring myself to play it, however, because the AI is incapable of utilizing lancers on the battlefield, which are a very crucial element in the warfare of the period. I had great fun fighting against the Byzantines, who rely much more on armor and discipline than shock, but once I came into contact with other nations it just didn't feel fair slaughtering them.

In the classical period, the Parthians &co. can annoy you to death with horse archers, but then they have the cataphracts to put the true smackdown on you. And even a very stupid and confused cataphract can ruin your day. But if an impoverished steppe lancer can't seem to tell a hawk from a handsaw, well, he's no good to anyone.

Fear not! Darth is currently toiling at truly innovative features that, I am positive, will improve this matter incredibly. The next release of Darthmod will have RTW and BI vying for many gamer's attention on equal grounds - I gurantee it.