Thread: Europa Barbarorum- COMPLETE OVERHAUL

LittleGreenGuy's Avatar Laetus

Icon4 Europa Barbarorum- COMPLETE OVERHAUL

Hey everyone, I'm relativly new to these forums as you can see, so excuse me if I place this thread in the wrong place etc.

I've played all of the Total War Games at one point and with Rome 2 coming up I just had to point out this mod

This was what Rome 2 would've been like a few years back
    The mod is.... amazing it's like a whole other game and it's so easy to install.
    All the factions are new, it's so much harder, the rebels are actually much more powerful then some of the factions and all the units' are historically accurate. Whoops I forgot to tell you the map goes almost all the way to India and has Baktrika in it!!!
    No need to wait for Rome 2 (hehe) this is it's counterpart!!

****I TAKE NO CREDIT FOR THIS MOD, IT IS NOT MINE****

LittleGreenGuy's Avatar Laetus

Default Re: Europa Barbarorum- COMPLETE OVERHAUL

Quote Originally Posted by LittleGreenGuy View Post
    Hey everyone, I'm relativly new to these forums as you can see, so excuse me if I place this thread in the wrong place etc.

I've played all of the Total War Games at one point and with Rome 2 coming up I just had to point out this mod

This was what Rome 2 would've been like a few years back
    The mod is.... amazing it's like a whole other game and it's so easy to install.
    All the factions are new, it's so much harder, the rebels are actually much more powerful then some of the factions and all the units' are historically accurate. Whoops I forgot to tell you the map goes almost all the way to India and has Baktrika in it!!!
    No need to wait for Rome 2 (hehe) this is it's counterpart!!

****I TAKE NO CREDIT FOR THIS MOD, IT IS NOT MINE****
    I just discovered that #2 is out and the map streches all the way to Ethopia, Pakistan and Sweden
    I had an orgasm when I read that, check out the wiki here

http://www.twcenter.net/wiki/Europa_Barbarorum_II

Petroniu's Avatar Domesticus

I don't see the point of your thread. Everyone knows EB. And EB2 is still in development. Someone should close this, really.
    RTWRM - back to basics

debux's Avatar Senator

EB is kind of the way in to RTW mods. It was the second mod I ever tried (RTR beat it to that, but it was only because Hier of Carthage on YouTube posted a video about it)

Darn... I really though this thread was an overhaul of EB1... thanks for ruining my illusion.
    Linky linky to my last.fm profile! Clicky clicky! If you like anything that ranges from breakbeat to downtempo/chillout, from house to drum & bass, you might find something new in between! (Artist suggestions are more than welcome )

Tired of TWC Arrogance

I's like to give Eb a try and revisit Rome... but I can't get EB to work at all. I have steam version and the install instructions are just dont allow for steam at all. Amazing given how many folks are now using steam.

Quote Originally Posted by ♔Pdguru♔ View Post
    I's like to give Eb a try and revisit Rome... but I can't get EB to work at all. I have steam version and the install instructions are just dont allow for steam at all. Amazing given how many folks are now using steam.
    It's easy, just install the mod in the correct directory, then right click on Rome in your steam list, go to properties, click on set launch options, and type the following:

-mod:EB

isa0005's Avatar Campidoctor

this thread is awfully confusing...

Spartan198's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by isa0005 View Post
    this thread is awfully pointless...
    Fixed