Thread: In the Riverlands

Pinkie Pie's Avatar Comes Limitis

Default In the Riverlands

A soft patter of rain could be heard faintly as the wolf searches for a place to hide, for the last two hours her hunter had drawn steadily closer. The arrow in her side had slowed her down to a crawl and the bloodloss was starting to take its toll on her.

Ahaead, the deep, treachurous waters of the Red Fork lay , even at her strongest the she-wolf could bnever hope to swin it safely. To the right was more woods and the sound of riiders patroling. To the left came the smell of rotting flesh and burnt stone, while usually a hideout for murderers and bandits the wolf knew that it was the only way to survive.

She struggles up and limps back into the shelter of the trees, making her way towards the castle hoping her persuers would not follower her there.

Crawling forward ever so slowly Manfrey's hand brushes against drops of blood upon the forest floor, he was almost upon his prey and he knew it.

After two days of hunting they had come across an elk grazing, Manfrey had learned out from behind the tree, drawn his bow and notched an arrow meaning to kill his prey with a single strike. Even as he had pulled the arrow back to rest near his cheek he knew something was wrong. The elk had looked up towards the trees but to the right of Manfrey.

With a snarl that would put fear into the heart of most warriors, the wolves had bound out of the undergrowth, the female going for the leg even as the male latched onto the prey's neck. Without the chance to put up a fight the male delivered a killing bite, ripping out much of the elk's throat in the process.

Even as the elk fell to the ground Manfrey aimed and let loose with an arrow striking under the male's eye bringing him down with a single stroke. The female quickly seeing the new threat lunged forward catching him as he pulled another arrow from behind his back. dWith a deft sidestep Manfrey aoided the wolf's attack, turned and let loose another arrow hitting the she-wolf in her side. In pain the animal's anger had turned to fear and she had darted off into the forest.

Since that moment Manfrey had made it his mission to hunt down and kill the wolf that had taken his meal.
    Last edited by Pinkie Pie; July 10, 2012 at 05:12 PM.
    "I, Pinkie Pie, declare that these treats are fit for a king, or a queen, or a princess!"
    "Me? Ruin? I'm not the ruiner, I'm the ruinee! Or is it ruinness? Ruinette?"
    "She's ahead of the litter all right. The pick of the litter. The cat's pajamas. Oh wait. Why would Applejack take some poor kitty's pj's? That's not very sporting of her."
    "More balloons! No, that's too many balloons. More candy! No, less candy. Ooh! I know! Streamers!"
    "Oh my gosh. Hold on to your hooves – I am just about to be brilliant!"

Pinkie Pie's Avatar Comes Limitis

Default Re: In the Riverlands

Not really well versed in the art of RP so any tips/pointers would be appreciated.

This is open for anyone to rp random characters in.
    The current location is near seagard.
    "I, Pinkie Pie, declare that these treats are fit for a king, or a queen, or a princess!"
    "Me? Ruin? I'm not the ruiner, I'm the ruinee! Or is it ruinness? Ruinette?"
    "She's ahead of the litter all right. The pick of the litter. The cat's pajamas. Oh wait. Why would Applejack take some poor kitty's pj's? That's not very sporting of her."
    "More balloons! No, that's too many balloons. More candy! No, less candy. Ooh! I know! Streamers!"
    "Oh my gosh. Hold on to your hooves – I am just about to be brilliant!"