Thread: Zelda Pictures

Default Zelda Pictures

I just thought we could show some nice Legend of Zelda Pictures like this.

Mattwensley's Avatar Primicerius

Default Re: Zelda Pictures

Have a look through this if you have time. It's not all Zelda related, but it's all good stuff! http://www.omo-cat.com/
    I especially like:

She's so cuuuute!
    Warning: In this person's art, Link is a little childish and insecure. See the following:

Crtl+F Saria, Malon Zero results

do u guys even Zelda?

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Quote Originally Posted by Scar86 View Post
    Crtl+F Saria, Malon Zero results

do u guys even Zelda?

Ahem.

By the way, I noticed the images you tried to post happen to be from Gelbooru, which, not having heard of it, I searched it on Urban Dictionary, which identified it as a website largely meant for hentai and other related imagery. What the hell, man?
    Last edited by DiddlyDark; July 10, 2012 at 04:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DiddlyDark View Post
    Ahem.

By the way, I noticed the images you tried to post happen to be from Gelbooru, which, not having heard of it, I searched it on Urban Dictionary, which identified it as a website largely meant for hentai and other related imagery. What the hell, man?

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahaaha.

>2012

>using gelbooru for it's hentai, and not it's wonderful, well drawn art.

Unfortunately, being from 4chan, I'm so numb to shocking images that when I look for something, I can casually scroll through whatever the search results throw at me until I find what I'm looking for. I hardly even noticed all the doujins I had to scroll through to find those pics. It's kinda hard to appreciate anything when you're so jaded. Thats why /v/ is always so angry

I used to get all my pics from deviantart, but they don't make any good Zelda girls anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Scar86 View Post
    haaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahaaha.

>2012

>using gelbooru for it's hentai, and not it's wonderful, well drawn art.

Unfortunately, being from 4chan, I'm so numb to shocking images that when I look for something, I can casually scroll through whatever the search results throw at me until I find what I'm looking for. I hardly even noticed all the doujins I had to scroll through to find those pics. It's kinda hard to appreciate anything when you're so jaded. Thats why /v/ is always so angry

I used to get all my pics from deviantart, but they don't make any good Zelda girls anymore
    I didn't even know that the website had existed up until this point. I should point out that I also browse 4chan, but only the /tg/ board. That boards usually involves discussing colourful topics, such as CREEEEEEEED, Just as Planned, SPESS MEHREENS, and, for some reason, monstergirls, I enjoy every minute of it.

I didn't even know that the website had existed up until this point. I should point out that I also browse 4chan, but only the /tg/ board. That boards usually involves discussing colourful topics, such as CREEEEEEEED, Just as Planned, SPESS MEHREENS, and, for some reason, monstergirls, I enjoy every minute of it.

Monster girls are applicable to everything, Except Holland. There are two things monster girls cannot stand, people who are intoleret of other people's culture, and the Dutch.

It's a small world after all. I browse /v/. We discuss such colorful topics as

NOT VIDYA, Gaben, how the gaming industry is slowly dying, RISK, online genie thing, TORtanic. spess mehreens and going to Hardees with Mitt Romney.

Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnr839 View Post
    Monster girls are applicable to everything, Except Holland. There are two things monster girls cannot stand, people who are intoleret of other people's culture, and the Dutch.
    LEL

Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnr839 View Post
    MFW.

im looking for some pics of the arbiter grounds exterior, but i can only find pics of the entrance.
    lil help?