Page 4 of 57 FirstFirst 12345678910111213142954 ... LastLast

Thread: Bug Center

The Holy Pilgrim's Avatar In Memory of Blackomur
    Citizen

Default Re: Bug Center

Quote Originally Posted by Duke Serkol View Post
    So when is this going to be moved into the Bugs/ Technical issues subforum?
    Moved to the Tech Sub-Forum

Avatar of the Ice Wolf's Avatar Praeses

Quote Originally Posted by The Holy Pilgrim View Post
    Moved to the Tech Sub-Forum
    Thanks Pilgrim, can you please delete my other thread? I made it at the same time you were moving this one.

West: Foranar- Azurita - The Redeemer - Sinteiria - Sakotae the Guardian (Tavia) - Saleria
    East: Nerise - Kiril

Citizen

Consider it done

Quote Originally Posted by The Holy Pilgrim View Post
    Consider it done
    Thanks a bundle.

West: Foranar- Azurita - The Redeemer - Sinteiria - Sakotae the Guardian (Tavia) - Saleria

@UndyingNephalim

Two quick questions. Are the Mudmen of Faron supposed to regenerate their fatigue meter slower than the other Kokiri units? I can have idle Minutemen go from exhausted to warmed up in about the same time it takes for idle Mudmen to go from Tired to Winded. Also, I killed General Akazoo the first turn the Stalfos came into the game. I have not seen any other stalfos armies pop up since then. Was this intended? I will do a more thorough search, but the Stalfos seem to have sent Akazoo alone.

EDIT: Disregard the Stalfos thing, I found their leader, he was hiding near Kakiriko for a long time.
    Last edited by Avatar of the Ice Wolf; July 19, 2012 at 11:38 AM.

quenya's Avatar Biarchus

is it just me, or are not all the heros in the campaign? i'm not sure if this is intentional, but it would be cool to have them in the campaign.
    Droma: :Rosa

In the final version all heroes will be ofcourse in. Now only 2 heroes in campaign per faction and some more in custom battles.

quenya's Avatar Biarchus

i was just playing a bunch of custom battles, and i noticed two bugs: the kokiri general doesn't render, there's nothing there except a green circle when the unit is selected, and the deku general's face is all black, when it's supposed to be an Odolwa mask.

Im playing the 1.1 with the patch but when I go to start a campaign I just get sent right back to the main menu, can someone tell me whats going on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser Christoph XVIII View Post
    Im playing the 1.1 with the patch but when I go to start a campaign I just get sent right back to the main menu, can someone tell me whats going on here.
    Make sure you downloaded and installed both the core files and full version 1.1.

And for completion purposes here's the patch: Version 1.1.2: http://www.moddb.com/mods/hyrule-total-war/downloads/hyrule-total-war-patch-112

Make sure you have all three downloaded and installed for the latest version of Hyrule: Total War. If you need more information, go to the main forum and click on the "releases" sticky thread. It gives detailed installation instructions. If you have already installed all three, try re-downloading and installing to make sure that no files were lost along the way as that has been known to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by quenya View Post
    i was just playing a bunch of custom battles, and i noticed two bugs: the kokiri general doesn't render, there's nothing there except a green circle when the unit is selected, and the deku general's face is all black, when it's supposed to be an Odolwa mask.
    The Kokiri general has been there for me, albeit as a Korok with no movement animations at all. He kind of glides about with outstretched arms and such. I'll check the Deku General.

EDIT: You were correct on both counts. Sorry, the Korok thing was in the campaign. In custom battles they do not show up at all. The Deku General has a black face as you have said, good finds.
    Last edited by Avatar of the Ice Wolf; July 18, 2012 at 05:51 AM.

New issue for today, Scouts have more melee attack and defense values than marauders with almost as much ranged attack value as dune archers.

When I play as darknut when I try to enter a battle it crashes, thought it was bad installtion but all other factions are working fine.

I think it is one of the family members. Since my game crashes when I fight a certain (combination) of Darknut family members.
    I am not sure though if it is just me. Does it crash in the campaign and are you using Family members in the battle?

@Zhent and OverlordKite

I will check the Darknut family members in the campaign. I never played the Darknut campaign so thanks for pointing this out.

EDIT: Apparently any Darknut General and/or Family member causes the game to crash. Generic captains do not cause a crash, but any hero, promoted captain, or adopted general causes a crash. I will add this bug to the list.
    Last edited by Avatar of the Ice Wolf; July 18, 2012 at 08:26 PM.

ZeR0199X's Avatar Centenarius

I got a bug. In custom battle, you have the option to disable heroes and mercs and just fight with the normal units. However if you play as or face Hyrule, Zelda II appears to be selectable even though heroes are disabled. Whats up with that?
    LONG LIVE THE MAD GOD! LONG LIVE MAJORA!!!

Marik Ravencroft-Cousland
    (Death by Ruby Guard) - Lyndis Cousland (Death by natural causes) - Selina Cousland (Retconned) - Lucius Cousland (Retconned)

Thomas Horatio Rolfe (Retconned) - Vincent Aurion (Soul consumed by demonic warrior, body now possessed) - Kriam Vaern

Pierre Lorraine
    (Death by natural causes)

Citizen

Zelda II be mercin', yo

I was playing ordona campaign, and i took the moblin capital at about the same time as the shiekah came in to play, and for some reason their faction leader spawned in the bottom left corner of the map and proceeded to walk clear across the map in the general direction of kakariko. Is this normal?

quenya's Avatar Biarchus

a similsr thing happened to me. i destroyed all the Wizzrobe cities, but could not find the faction leader. then much later in the game i found him outside of Ordonofawn.

@ZeR0199X, BuddahG85, and Quenya

Good job, keep up the bug hunt. Bugs listed.

I just want to post these screenshots to confirm some bugs. WARNING: These have been placed in spoilers due to their obnoxiously large size. Open the spoiler tags at your own risk.

First, the generic Kokiri captain not spawning. This is a picture of Kokiri Captain in a Wolfos battalion. The Wolfos is there, but there is no captain riding him.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Second, we have a Pincergohma General that came in as reinforcements and refuses to enter the battlefield.

The third is the same as the second just zoomed out further to give a better view of the situation.

Again, sorry about the size. I took these shots in 1920 x 1080 resolution. That does not seem to go over so well on the total war forums.