Page 15 of 57 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242540 ... LastLast

Thread: Bug Center

Mattwensley's Avatar Primicerius

Default Re: Bug Center

Quote Originally Posted by udowq View Post
    my problem is that most units have just a upkeep of 50 (some have a upkeep of 25)...
    Most likely this is a design choice to promote building large armies and massive clashes on the fields, rather than a bug. If you do feel it is far too low, can you give some examples of units and circumstances, so Neph and the testers can look into it?
    ~~Knowledge is power, and I do not like the feeling of weakness~~
    ~~If it's a million to one shot, I'll make sure I'm the one~~

Avatar of the Ice Wolf's Avatar Praeses

I'll check into the upkeep thing tomorrow sometime. I do believe the upkeep is currently 1/5 of the unit's recruitment price, but that might have changed somewhere. I'll look into it, but not tonight as I am very busy.

West: Foranar- Azurita - The Redeemer - Sinteiria - Sakotae the Guardian (Tavia) - Saleria
    East: Nerise - Kiril

Emrys's Avatar Primicerius

THP is working on a rebalance. If stats and balancing currently seems off just give your opinion on his thread.
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=550267

Quote Originally Posted by udowq View Post
    my problem is that most units have just a upkeep of 50 (some have a upkeep of 25)...
    This is not a bug, neph lowered the upkeep to make them playable(in the first release some of them were ridiculus high) they will be balanced later.
    Sorry for my english, I try to do my best

Quote Originally Posted by Drachenfan View Post
    This is not a bug, neph lowered the upkeep to make them playable(in the first release some of them were ridiculus high) they will be balanced later.
    Ok I see thanks for the many answers

Not read though all of this, so I'm not sure if this has been mentioned. But when playing as Lanayru, I attacked a Goron city and on the battlefield the walls were all floating in the air. I attacked the walls with ladders and even though they weren't high enough my units were teleported, for lack of a better term, to the top of the walls and the ai did have some units on top of them.

The weirdest thing though was my coral archers could fire though the gap between the wall and the ground, but the Gorons on the other side couldn't charge under them to get to me, and didn't seem to use the gate.

The gate was on the ground, directly underneath where the gateway was floating above it, and I could destroy it with my ram like a normal gate.

The next city I attacked though was completely normal. I can't remember the city's name I'm afraid.

@jpurcell

Not sure if I listed this, but this happens in mountainous regions. The structures end up floating. It has commonly been seen in Death Mountain Crater. Were you attacking there?

West: Foranar- Azurita - The Redeemer - Sinteiria - Sakotae the Guardian (Tavia) - Saleria

@Avatar
    I think it was around that area. Only happened to me once so far, and none of the other regions in the mountains have given me the bug. Still, it was very funny to see it happen

@jpurcell

It may have to deal with the altitude of that region. And yes, it is pretty funny.

altitude of that region? or attitude of that region. its a place Gorons can relate to.

When playing as the Lanayru, Gohma, or Gorons my game crashes sometime between turns 10-20. I don't know how to share my log because the Forum won't allow that many characters. Do you have an E-mail I could send it to you? That way I could directly send you the log file.

@TylerX5

Did you install the quickfix and the new patch?

@ Avatar of the Ice Wolf. I Have the 2.0.1 patch installed but where can I find the quick fix. It doesn't seem to be located in the "Releases" Thread

@TylerX5

The quick fix should be on Page 9 of this thread actually, but it should have also been included in the 2.0.1 patch. Try reinstalling that patch if you keep having this problem. (You may have to reinstall HTW in that case.) Also, just checking but you installed the 2.0 full release before installing the patch right?

@Avatar of the Ice Wolf

I believe so this is what I've installed so far 1. HTW core files 2.0
    2. HTW 2.0
    3. HTW patch 2.0.1

I'll uninstall everything and then re-install it through the install manager of each program.

@Avatar of the Ice Wolf

I did all the above and my game still frequently crashes between turns 10-20

Did you install over the previous version? Simply overwriting 1.x files can cause issues.

I emptied the HTW folder, so I don't think I just installed over the old version. Unless the files in folders outside of MTW2/mods/Hyrule

*save

I honestly have no clue then... After reinstalling it should work fine. My only advise would be to hold out until the next version comes out. It seems to be right around the corner