Page 12 of 57 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212237 ... LastLast

Thread: Bug Center

Mr_Nygren's Avatar Berserkir

Default Re: Bug Center

I also have some problems to report:

1. Horonians doesn't train any soldiers and are ockupied without resistance cause of not having any armies to protect them from Subrosia.

2. Mage Spires doesnīt shoot in my game..

Not sure how much of a bug but the zora began producing an absurd amount of diplomats that did nothing but wander the map and surround random towns.

Quote Originally Posted by darklord92 View Post
    Not sure how much of a bug but the zora began producing an absurd amount of diplomats that did nothing but wander the map and surround random towns.

Eehh... well... i do the same thing, more so to get to figure out what the others are doing. but the majority of the time, the AI does nothing with them other then walk around, meet factions and do little with them, and generally avoids me, out of all my games, only one had actually came to me to do "triad rights", and it was the Zuna.

now, something that i have trouble with is CTD right after clicking "start battle" and its only for one city. i'm only up agents 3 groups of Deku rebels so you know.

another thing is the commander model for the Deku Tree's had her arms in a really odd position. (custom battle)

Steam

Really really annoying. I try to start a campaign, but whenever I hit start on the faction selection screen, it goes back to the single player menu. I've tried reinstalling twice
    Quote Originally Posted by UndyingNephalim View Post
    Steam or CD version of M2 Kingdoms?
    Steam

Quote Originally Posted by quenya View Post
    I found a new bug. On the campaign map, Deku generals' models are all warped and elongated. I noticed it particularly when they besiege towns.
    i can confirm this, had them siege during the lizafos campaign, it looks like they use the standard human skeleton instead of the deku one.

The gohma canīt build tanners, which means they canīt build barracks.
    Sorry for my english, I try to do my best

im still getting CTD at turn 15 and ive installed the quick fix, oh actually ive realised i may have put those files in the wrong place i put them in the main medieval 2 data file hmmmm
    Last edited by nintendo64isking; September 29, 2012 at 04:35 PM.

GoldenGohma's Avatar Civis

Now that I think about it...

Are tanners and smiths really supposed to be used for barracks? I can build barracks just fine all the way up to Grand Fortified, as long as the settlement is at least a wooden castle-or in some cases, I have a secondary barracks that can be built regardless.

Arise, my army!

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenGohma View Post
    Now that I think about it...

Are tanners and smiths really supposed to be used for barracks? I can build barracks just fine all the way up to Grand Fortified, as long as the settlement is at least a wooden castle-or in some cases, I have a secondary barracks that can be built regardless.
    Tanners and smiths are necessary to build barracks only in towns from what I've seen.

UndyingNephalim's Avatar Primicerius
    Patrician Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by nintendo64isking View Post
    im still getting CTD at turn 15 and ive installed the quick fix, oh actually ive realised i may have put those files in the wrong place i put them in the main medieval 2 data file hmmmm
    Medieval 2 > mods > Hyrule > data

Quote Originally Posted by Safreti View Post
    Steam
    Apparently there's a few additional things that must be done in order to get the mod to work on Steam. Several people here know how to do it, I unfortunately don't since I use the CD version.

^... You know, I have the steam version. That may be why I've noticed a few discrepancies between what happens on my version and other's. For instance, I wasn't CTD-ing during campaign before I used the quick fix. I tried it just in case, and now all my turns CTD at turn 23.

Edit:"... and now all my turns CTD at turn 23"

Wow, infighting much?

Edit2: I should clarify. I did use the extra instructions necessary to run the game on steam-but I think there might still be discrepancies because of the version.
    Last edited by GoldenGohma; October 01, 2012 at 03:43 PM. Reason: Because Derp and clarity.

Arise, my army!

Patrician Artifex

Confirmed fixed:

- Fixed Helmasaur Rider animation bug
    - Fixed Darknut staggering animation problem
    - Dune Archer cost fixed
    - Talik being selectable with no Heros option and unit cost fixed
    - Fixed Ziggurat Darknut captain texture and placement problem
    - Fixed Gohma Queen captain spawning inside Gohma Cavalry units.
    - Rebels should no longer have a generic M2 general
    - Darknuts should no longer be able to build a seigeworks.
    - Mudmen Hall, Hawkmen Aviary, Forest Blin Den, and Fokka Roost appear properly isntead of as a generic small barracks icon.
    - Only One Fire Temple now
    - Gohma Adoption fixed
    - Gohma can now build a barracks in any city.
    - Gerudo Oasis and Moblin Meat Pit bonus bug fixed
    - Darknut flag carries should no longer fall down.
    - Stalfos Lizal morale now locked as it should have been

Things I should note and questions:

- Are the Darknut generals causing crashes still a problem in this version? I don't seem to be getting any crashes with Zalunbar or any generals in the campaign.

- I am not able to build ports everywhere, so I'm going to presume maybe it's specific cities allowing it. A list of cities that can build ports that should not be able to would help.

- Could you give a list of settlements with floating buildings?
    Last edited by UndyingNephalim; October 04, 2012 at 12:11 AM.

zacen299's Avatar Senator

My main problem currently is moblins seem to reliably cause a crash whenever I fight them. It's not my Ordonians. But whenever I fight the Moblins (and only the Moblins) I crash.

Avatar of the Ice Wolf's Avatar Praeses

Quote Originally Posted by zacen299 View Post
    My main problem currently is moblins seem to reliably cause a crash whenever I fight them. It's not my Ordonians. But whenever I fight the Moblins (and only the Moblins) I crash.
    I have had crashes as Moblins which can be attributed to the high number of units on the field at once and game speed. (Moblins and Kokiri are both spam races, so a fight between spams = ridiculous unit counts.) However, Moblins do not consistently cause crashes for me. In fact, it is very rare for me to crash as Moblins. However, as Ordona, I experience this far more frequently, even when I am fighting Lizalfos.

@UndyingNephalim

I will do my best to provide the city lists. I will also have to check the Darknuts personally, as I have not checked in this version yet. However, in the case of the floating settlements, it is not consistent IIRC.
    Last edited by Avatar of the Ice Wolf; October 04, 2012 at 09:45 PM.

West: Foranar- Azurita - The Redeemer - Sinteiria - Sakotae the Guardian (Tavia) - Saleria
    East: Nerise - Kiril

Screenshots from an entire floating fortress (death mountain crater)
    Sorry for my english, I try to do my best

Patrician Artifex

I figured Death Mountain Crater was one of them based on what was happening to Snowpeak. It seems if any settlement is above a certain altitude it makes the map completely flat and does this to buildings. I guess there's a hard coded "altitude limit" for battle maps.

With several Darknut campaigns I can confirm that Darknut generals are fixed.

Arise, my army!

Quote Originally Posted by UndyingNephalim View Post
    I've uploaded two fixed files and attached them to this post. Paste these in the data folder and let me know if the campaign crashes stop.
    Is this problem fixed in HTW 2.0?
    I don't want to mes with programs if it is not necessary.

it was posted on September 19, 2012, 05:14 PM / Re: Bug Center

Vostroyan1st's Avatar Laetus

No the Quick-fix is for the 2.0 Version, Neph accidentally misnamed a few buildings and it seemed to be causing all sorts of CTDs.