Page 10 of 57 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast

Thread: Bug Center

Avatar of the Ice Wolf's Avatar Praeses

Default Re: Bug Center

@Mjolnr

Noted. Will add.

@Mattwensley

Hmm, did you place the appropriate files in the correct spots? (I needed atleast one file in the main folder and another in the data.) My game works just fine.

@Drachenfan

That happens in most mods. I've had it happen in TATW. It is how the AI deals with siege weapons. I found an exploit that will make it so the AI will dance back and forth with a siege ram and not attack the walls. It involves cavalry proximity. Siege weapons in particular cause problems for AIs. I generally found that they will not attack until all ammo has been unloaded. It is bothersome, but it is sometimes best to wait it out for as long as possible. If they still don't attack, try baiting them.

@nintendo64isking

I believe I should just extend a current bug stating that structures may float above ground to cover this new discovery.

West: Foranar- Azurita - The Redeemer - Sinteiria - Sakotae the Guardian (Tavia) - Saleria
    East: Nerise - Kiril

just a small note there are currently two fire temples in the game, one in death mountain crater (where it should be) and one in Gor Goronon
    I shall consume... consume everything

Quote Originally Posted by nintendo64isking View Post
    just a small note there are currently two fire temples in the game, one in death mountain crater (where it should be) and one in Gor Goronon
    Added.

West: Foranar- Azurita - The Redeemer - Sinteiria - Sakotae the Guardian (Tavia) - Saleria

Even after they stop firing, they still wait.
    I lined up all my mages in front of the walls and firing range, and they just let me shoot them.
    Sorry for my english, I try to do my best

Mattwensley's Avatar Primicerius

@Avatar
    I thought they both went in data? Which goes somewhere else? And I'm pretty sure I overwrote two files when installing...
    ~~Knowledge is power, and I do not like the feeling of weakness~~
    ~~If it's a million to one shot, I'll make sure I'm the one~~

@Mattwensley

I originally (and might I add accidentally) extracted all files into the basic Hyrule: Total War folder. There was one file left over that I then moved into the Data.

Mage spires can't be killed by melee. Only the siege weapons have killed any of them from what I've seen.

Small notes from a Darknut Campaign I started yesterday:

- Some of the unit cards still show placeholders (Common generals/mighties).
    - Diplomat Cards still show human faces (when you hire them you see the Zuna Diplomat, when you move the agent it's human).
    - Every settlement has to build a Small Barracks (no building card) before building the Small Fortified Barracks (has building card).
    - Generic captains (that is, when you fight an army that has no general) show their card as a horrid pink rectangle.
    - Gohma Generals show human faces (I believe I read something about them still having adoption).

That's all I can remember for now.

another bug to report:
    Gor Goronon looks like a Wooden Castle on the campaign map and battle map, however it functions like a fortress and says its a fortress in the buildings panel.
    Death Mountain Crater also works like a castle but the buildings panel says its a wooden castle i believe
    I shall consume... consume everything

quenya's Avatar Biarchus

I found a new bug. On the campaign map, Deku generals' models are all warped and elongated. I noticed it particularly when they besiege towns.
    Droma: :Rosa

UndyingNephalim's Avatar Primicerius
    Patrician Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by quenya View Post
    I found a new bug. On the campaign map, Deku generals' models are all warped and elongated. I noticed it particularly when they besiege towns.
    Does this happen when you play as them or just the AI? This is actually supposed to happen to any campaign map model that does not use an M2 skeleton when they spawn. The only way to fix it is to order the general into a settlement and then have them leave which I automatically happen in the campaign script.

quenya's Avatar Biarchus

it happens both times.
    Droma: :Rosa

1. I got massive amounts of traitors with Moblins and Labrynna.Even Ganon as faction leader has gone.A really atmosphere killer...

2. Ganon and Veran seem to "reproduce" themselves into citys and castles.After waiting for 3 turns I had a few of them in the next battle.

3. The River Zora won't move anyhow they Spawn at the beginning, but even after 54 rounds not a single stack of them moved a bit.

GoldenGohma's Avatar Civis

Quick bug report with the quick fix.

Now the darknut campaign crashes on turn 23. Did not do that before. Other than that, quick fix works well.

Arise, my army!

Quick fix works as soon as I reinstalled it.

But I had a pretty unfortunate bug wherein Ganon went feral and turned into an animal.

On turn 3.

Seems loyalty is still a major issue. I've had some rogue problems myself.

the Gorons attacked their own vassals(Zora, me).
    Sorry for my english, I try to do my best

Mr_Nygren's Avatar Berserkir

I have come across two bugs.

1. The Death Mountain Peak in the Goronmountains is not working in real time! The battle start but the whole city and houses are in the air.

2. When you take the last settlement from a nation the faction is not confirmed "faction destoyed"..
    Last edited by Mr_Nygren; September 23, 2012 at 06:55 AM.

Mattwensley's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Nygren View Post
    I have come across two bugs.

1. The Death Mountain Peak in the Goronmountains is not working in real time! The battle start but the whole city and houses are in the air.

2. When you take the last settlement from a nation the faction is not confirmed "faction destoyed"..
    Factions do not get destroyed. This is so, if you lose, you can watch how things unfold without you. It would be nice to have a bit of closure when you wipe a faction from the map, but I like this idea, too.
    ~~Knowledge is power, and I do not like the feeling of weakness~~
    ~~If it's a million to one shot, I'll make sure I'm the one~~

My darknut general portrait changed into a picture of an oasis and then into a human diplomat, it happened when i retrained his unit i think, i would have taken a screenshot but i got a CTD a bit later.