Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Releases

UndyingNephalim's Avatar Primicerius
    Patrician Artifex

Default Re: Releases

Quote Originally Posted by Kanjejou View Post
    a bug have appeared every new general after the starting war have the classic medieval 2 portrait , they work accordingly to your faction in battle, but its strange to get blong knights as gerudo or kokiri
    Is this happening to you with only the Gerudo and Kokiri, or every faction in the game?

the no portrait for general only happen for kokkiri and gerudo, but all the agents are wrong for everybody, not a big problem when diplomat are diplomat but when gerudo dancer(made in brothel) that are spy transform in blakcmarket merchant that act only as assasin and cant sit on ressources its annoying.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/hyrule-tot...e-total-war-42

4.2.1, apparently. No patch notes. So we have no idea what's been changed beyond the obvious 'redone factions'. Lack of information is a painful thing to my eyes, as is vagueness.

my quistion is since december last years is last fuild build version we got
    now we only got updates the problem with updates is im nood good at download many files and instaling them
    i like one big file to install and get done with it
    so i hope the next version you come with will not be patch but a new stand alone version
    also hope next version got the faries and labryne since if you ask me the only good fight hyrule is in the west and i hope overfaul for the two major faction in east will make the east more fun place to fight and be since now it feels like big wasteland compared to rest of hyrule

olipro's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodly View Post
    http://www.moddb.com/mods/hyrule-tot...e-total-war-42

4.2.1, apparently. No patch notes. So we have no idea what's been changed beyond the obvious 'redone factions'. Lack of information is a painful thing to my eyes, as is vagueness.
    Maybe it's not the real author. It may be a stolen version of the original project.
    Mont-joye Saint-Denis !
    Puisse mon épée éviscérer l'envahisseur étranger.

DarkInterloper's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by olipro View Post
    Maybe it's not the real author. It may be a stolen version of the original project.
    No that looks like nephs actual account.
    Balres Resdak, Balres Nofok.

None of the links are active. I used to have this mod on my old computer and it was a blast. Anyone know where i can get a working copy?

Patrician Artifex

The newest version is found here: http://www.moddb.com/mods/hyrule-total-war

Quote Originally Posted by UndyingNephalim View Post
    The newest version is found here: http://www.moddb.com/mods/hyrule-total-war
    Well, that's my entire day booked then. Cheers!

Awesome, Thank you this mod is amazing btw you did a great job on it!

@UndyingNephalim Is there by chance a version of the mod that works on Steam's Mac Version? I just decided to by it on mac since my older pc has always been running it slowly.

Hello guys, I want to learn when Version 4.7 will be released, thanks

Errrr probably never, it appears as though development on htw has ended. But there will be a small patch possibly next year which will have a few bug fixes and a new freeform feature
    Sign the petition to remove the hardcoded limits from M2TW
    https://www.change.org/p/creative-as...t_created=true

Patrician Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by serkan86 View Post
    Hello guys, I want to learn when Version 4.7 will be released, thanks
    It will probably be in the 0AD engine as opposed to Medieval 2, according to the polls: http://www.strawpoll.me/14019559

Ok, i see.

But I hope that there is a last patch at least, because there are still some errors at freeform campaign. For example, the gates of Labrynna City dont close again. I think this is related to be a special made settlement.

badass7's Avatar Libertus

It is a shame it is seemingly getting abandoned. Would have been nice for at least the freeform campaign to be completed (some bug fixes, replace a few of the vanilla settlements etc).

I am looking forward to Hyrule Conquest however, just a shame for Hyrule Total War to remain incomplete after all the work that has already gone into it.

Drazule's Avatar Campidoctor

Just understanding the production bottlenecks of M2, Neph's personal standards, and the laundry list of items still required for a complete freeform campaign, I do not think that Hyrule Total War was every complete-able, no matter how much work was put into it.

Mr_Nygren's Avatar Berserkir

Quote Originally Posted by badass7 View Post
    It is a shame it is seemingly getting abandoned. Would have been nice for at least the freeform campaign to be completed (some bug fixes, replace a few of the vanilla settlements etc).

I am looking forward to Hyrule Conquest however, just a shame for Hyrule Total War to remain incomplete after all the work that has already gone into it.
    Yeah, i remember Neph's original goal of replacing all the settlements in the mod - maybe it was too much for him after all. I loved the period of 2013-14 when he focused on those things. Even though i watched all his cool Hyrule Historia missions, i still think focus should of been on custom settlements instead. Just imagine HTW with 100% unique custom settlements..

In any case, my submod for HTW 3.6 will have 100% custom settlements even if not all will be unique - at least no vanillas left.

As for an update i think at least the Twili, River Zola, Ikana and Majora should get new improved rosters. - To be honest, i would pay Neph myself if he riged the River Zola from Great Sea Total War. The models are finished and the textures, but they were not riged and that's alot of work. One model can take between eight to twelve hours to rig when Neph is fast he told me. Well, i would give him Patreon sponsorship like i did in 2014 if he added those River Zola or finished new custom settlements.
    Last edited by Mr_Nygren; October 10, 2017 at 01:38 PM.
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again
    but betrayal with treachery.

- The Havamal

Hello UndyingNephalim, is there no hope for us about a final release, bro? Because, you never upset us.

Hyrule Total War is dead.