Thread: Some questions about the mod?

Domesticus

Default Some questions about the mod?

Sorry I cant post in the campaign release thread. My internet is messed up bad, and the post reply has youtube vidjas on it, and quick reply wont come up

How big is the downloads all together? I got limited room on my memory sticks that I send off to get loaded with stuff

Also, how does cities and territory work? O_O The Legend of Zelda games ive played arent too city centric. LIke, in OOT, there was just Castle Town, Kokiri Village, Kakariki(sp, cant remember the name properly either) village, Zora's Kingdom, Death Mountain, uh..Gerudo Fortress, and I guess the rance counts as a "town" But im guessing you kinda mashed alot of the games together since I noticed the people from Twilight Princess?

Anyway, hope its not a big download Sounds very unique and interesting. Never thought of LoZ as being really epic battle centric

Default Re: Some questions about the mod?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Kriegtooth View Post
    Sorry I cant post in the campaign release thread. My internet is messed up bad, and the post reply has youtube vidjas on it, and quick reply wont come up

How big is the downloads all together? I got limited room on my memory sticks that I send off to get loaded with stuff

Also, how does cities and territory work? O_O The Legend of Zelda games ive played arent too city centric. LIke, in OOT, there was just Castle Town, Kokiri Village, Kakariki(sp, cant remember the name properly either) village, Zora's Kingdom, Death Mountain, uh..Gerudo Fortress, and I guess the rance counts as a "town" But im guessing you kinda mashed alot of the games together since I noticed the people from Twilight Princess?

Anyway, hope its not a big download Sounds very unique and interesting. Never thought of LoZ as being really epic battle centric
    It's not THAT big a download, I don't think. Well, tow downloads really. One is the Core Files, and one is the Version 1.1 installer (which is the latest version of the mod). The 1.1 Installer is only 400 and some MB, and I don't remember how big the core files are, but not too much bigger than that I believe.

For the moment, cities in Hyrule: Total War work the same as cities in Vanilla Medieval II. They produce income, troops, and headaches when heretics and/or enemy armies show up to take them.

As for "mashed a lot of the games together" Neph kind of just took the characters and locations and put them to his own story.

I'd like to say the World Map stays true to a lot of the actual geography in the games, so it isn't really mashed together.

Domesticus

How many regions are there BTW?

And is there a picture of the map? Im curious. Im betting theres one on the campaign release page, but as I said, my internet is bad off. Im on dial up, and modem is wearing out or I have somekinda telephone damage, and im currently conected at 12000bps. Im lucky to be able to get on here and even post. XD