Thread: Hyrule total war unit details

Default Hyrule total war unit details

Hello everyone I want this thread to talk about all units in hyrule total war like there discreptions images, weakness, type, etc. oh by the epic mod undyingnephaliem

Mattwensley's Avatar Primicerius

Default Re: Hyrule total war unit details

My favourite unit so far is the Ordona hawkmen. They aren't particularly amazing, but every time I have them attack I shout "Strike from the skies, Brothers!" in a W40k space marine way .
    Weaknesses of Ordona are about what you'd expect - limited heavy foot. However, their archers are very effective, and they get mounted archers fairly early on, giving them a massive advantage over heavier units like Gorons or Darknut, and somewhat making up for the (of time of writing) current issue of some cavalry not attacking in melee. However, against units that can counter ranged attacks, like Gerudo or Korkiri, I imagine they are much less proficient. I'm just glad my current relationship with Gerudo is friendlyish, and I've only had one engagement with Korkiri, and it was a seige. I managed to beat them off my wall, then charge in with my cavalry from the side, after softening them up.

My favourite race to fight is the Stalfos - because they don't retreat, there is no such thing as a small engagement with them, and larger battles become the stuff of legend!