Thread: How insane is this mod?

Default How insane is this mod?

I just need to know, it seems really good for something in its early stages but I'm wondering if I should wait a bit for a later version or download it right naw.
    [signature]

Kolwen's Avatar Artifex

Default Re: How insane is this mod?

The mod is very stable and very funny in my opinion
    We will not release a new version within a few weeks, so I suggest you to download it now.

watch Surrealbelief campaign video he made for Nagarythe faction

"With Hate, all things are possible." Malus Darkblade

Already one of the very best mods for me in its current state. Well, at least, a great mod. You should give it a try, especially if you're interested in Warhammer (unit models are really accurate).

There is also call of warhammer, when it comes to graphics the units in this mod completley smashes everything else to the ground and minces it to meat and spits it out, but i find the call of warhammer campaign more intriguing, i also love to play as the empire most of all i would like bretonnia but no warhammer mod has that faction available, yet.

Regards, Fedual

@Fedual - I can understand your point of view. I've made the point that this segment in Warhammer history, may be more fascinating for Warhammer Elf fans, like me. The quality of this modification (in 0.62 beta) is absolutely stellar. Call of Warhammer is fun, yeah, but I think the redemption factor was when Gigantus made it stable and playable for us English players. This team here is very competent and talented, you'll be seeing amazing things from them, count on it.

I would say to download it now as its very playable. I'm enjoying my Nagarythe campaign and generally despoiling all of Ulthuan.
    Total War Live Commentary: Click Here
    De Bello Mundi: Greek City States
    Third Age Total War: Arnor with MOS
    M&B: Warband: A Clash of Kings
    M&B: Warband: Gekokujo