Page 157 of 157 FirstFirst ... 57 107 132 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157
Results 3,121 to 3,132 of 3132

Thread: War Thunder - F2P WW2 plane "MMO" from the makers of Wings of Prey

Default Re: War Thunder - F2P WW2 plane "MMO" from the makers of Wings of Prey

Played my first tank simulator battle... I think I was put off by thinking it might be like the aircraft simulator mode (I don't think I ever even took off in the tutorial). Turns out it's rather good.
    'When people stop believing in God, they donít believe in nothing ó they believe in anything. '

-Emile Cammaerts' book The Laughing Prophets (1937)

Under the patronage of Nihil. So there.

Stavroforos's Avatar Comes Domesticorum

Quote Originally Posted by Markas View Post
    Played my first tank simulator battle... I think I was put off by thinking it might be like the aircraft simulator mode (I don't think I ever even took off in the tutorial). Turns out it's rather good.
    If my joystick worked I'd play that mode, but mouse control in sim isn't nearly as good as it is in Arcade and RB...so it's hard for me to take my plane out when my tank's gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Stavroforos View Post
    Hasn't Sea Meteor been fotm for like, a long time now?

And looks like they're finally bringing in a destructible environment, starting with Berlin. I hope it works on the Reichstag as well
    Yes, it has, but it got its BR reduced with the last BR update, too, which makes it even more imba than it was before.
    Prof's Mods (Attila Mods)
    Creator of Polemarchia: Total War
    Under the patronace of Epistolary Richard
    <- Now with Attila screens

I hear it's especially deadly against ground targets...

Urrgh I feel bad now that was too soon.
    'When people stop believing in God, they donít believe in nothing ó they believe in anything. '

Quote Originally Posted by Markas View Post
    I hear it's especially deadly against ground targets...

Urrgh I feel bad now that was too soon.
    At least we're on the right road with this plane.

This aircraft is why I have been grinding my way to the Tempest Mk.II last week.
    Prof's Mods (Attila Mods)
    Creator of Polemarchia: Total War
    Under the patronace of Epistolary Richard
    <- Now with Attila screens

So long as for some reason it's not placed after the Venom, then I should be able to grind it right away, whenever I have the time lawl.

That should shut up all those Hunter-ites on the forums spamming "Hawker Hunter?" wherever there's an official announcement.

Unfortunately the whining won't actually stop. First, they'll complain about every aspect of its appearance, the wrong gun sounds and damage output, based on what we see before it's released. Then after it's released British players will complain it's overtiered, everyone else will say it's undertiered, and all the other issues that people normally whine about.

It's the cycle any new thing to War Thunder has to go through.

Yes, but that whining will primarily concentrate on the aircraft section of the forums, which I hardly ever visit...
    Last edited by Tankfriend; Today at 06:09 AM.

WHERES MUH BRIT TANKS?

Last edited by Markas; Today at 11:50 AM.