Page 132 of 132 FirstFirst ... 32 82 107 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132
Results 2,621 to 2,628 of 2628

Thread: War Thunder - F2P WW2 plane "MMO" from the makers of Wings of Prey

Stavroforos's Avatar Legatus Legionis

Default Re: War Thunder - F2P WW2 plane "MMO" from the makers of Wings of Prey

Quote Originally Posted by Comrade_Rory View Post
    Yep. It's funny how they're willing to break all their rules about timelines and only putting in full production aircraft etc when it means Germany or Russia are getting something awesome.
    Though they break those rules only to give the US a pre-production variant of a bomber.

Then they decide they have to stick to the rules for the British in order to add the worst variant of it's line. Not to mention they've also used the timeline rule to argue that we shouldn't have the Supermarine Swift and we should feel happy that they bent the rules to give us the Hawker Hunter.

They really do like to pick and choose what rules matter and when.
    That's why the German Whinewaffe always wins in the end, since you can't include any of their planes without bending the rules, and eventually all sorts of prototypes and paper planes start making their way in the game while planes that actually existed and served are shafted. And then the Whinewaffe will still complain.

*edit*

So I'm quite sure that Gaijin has been changing around the upcoming tech trees, because I was fairly certain that the B-57 on the US tree was the B-57B, and I was sure at some point I had seen the Swift show up on the British tree, but it's not there anymore. I wish I had saved these images in the past because now I'm not sure if it's Gaijin or if I'm just going crazy.
    Last edited by Stavroforos; August 21, 2014 at 06:42 AM.
    -ΠΑΣ ΜΗ ΕΛΛΗΝ ΒΑΡΒΑΡΟΣ-

Comrade_Rory's Avatar Equites

I always assumed that the B-57B would be the one they added because... well it just makes sense.

I don't know about the trees having the Swift or Hunter on but from what I remember, neither was on the tree but one of the devs said they were discussing which to add. Don't know why they could only add one but whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Comrade_Rory View Post
    I always assumed that the B-57B would be the one they added because... well it just makes sense.

I don't know about the trees having the Swift or Hunter on but from what I remember, neither was on the tree but one of the devs said they were discussing which to add. Don't know why they could only add one but whatever.
    As I recall, the first "new" tree that came out for the Brits ended up with the Venom, and then I was curious and checked it again and it had the Swift and the Hunter on it, but now it just has the Hunter.

I just hate how they're giving the countries that actually existed non-production versions while the Germans, who already get a Sabre which comes in after the supposed end-date, also get every other fake Nazi plane too. But if I went on the War Thunder forum and said that the Brits and Americans (or god forbid the Russians!) get some prototype or paper planes, everyone will be talking about historical accuracy and how it would be unfair to the Germans.
    -ΠΑΣ ΜΗ ΕΛΛΗΝ ΒΑΡΒΑΡΟΣ-

Brusilov's Avatar Local Moderator
    Citizen

This is interesting if you know little about the new planes that will be added to the British line:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Local Forum Moderator (Total War: Eras Technical Help, Shogun 2: Total War, RSII, RTR, World Of Tanks) - please no PMs

War Thunder TWC Player Names: here

Comrade_Rory's Avatar Equites

Move aside everybody else, the Venom is on it's way.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Definitely looks okay.
    -ΠΑΣ ΜΗ ΕΛΛΗΝ ΒΑΡΒΑΡΟΣ-

Tankfriend's Avatar Equites Alares

So many craft whose looks are ruined by their wingtips...

Well, I did want a new joystick...

http://warthunder.com/en/news/808-Wa...-Inside-You-en
    -ΠΑΣ ΜΗ ΕΛΛΗΝ ΒΑΡΒΑΡΟΣ-

Thread Information