Page 140 of 140 FirstFirst ... 40 90 115 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140
Results 2,781 to 2,789 of 2789

Thread: War Thunder - F2P WW2 plane "MMO" from the makers of Wings of Prey

Hydrazine's Avatar Centurio
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Default Re: War Thunder - F2P WW2 plane "MMO" from the makers of Wings of Prey

I'd always used it as a fighter rather than divebomber. Those two cannons have a crazy amount of ammo.
    börk börk

Heathen Hammer's Avatar Tribunus Augusticlavii
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Mixed nations in RB ruined the game for me. Why would they do such a terrible and a-historical change for a mode that was originally called Historical Battles?
    Government is founded on property, property is founded on conquest, and conquest is founded on Power — and Power is founded on brain and brawn — on Organic Animality.
    -Ragnar Redbeard

Tankfriend's Avatar Equites Alares
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    Mixed nations in RB ruined the game for me. Why would they do such a terrible and a-historical change for a mode that was originally called Historical Battles?
    Because there's not a lot of people playing RB or SB, so the waiting times would be even longer for non-mixed nation battles. And if that happens, people complain about that. You can't make everyone happy.

Stavroforos's Avatar Praefectus Cohortis
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    War Thunder gave up on history a while ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adar View Post
    Sometimes we just need to make concessions to increasingly totalitarian politicians in order to protect our short term interests.

gastovski's Avatar Hastatas Posterior
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Glad i ditched the game. Ground battles are extremely annoying and unrealistic it made me depressed. Bought 30$ pack with one month premium last week but i don't think i'll ever touch this game.

Stavroforos's Avatar Praefectus Cohortis
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Well, I don't think it ever marketed itself as an armored warfare simulator. I believe there are other games that do though, if you want realism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adar View Post
    Sometimes we just need to make concessions to increasingly totalitarian politicians in order to protect our short term interests.

Hydrazine's Avatar Centurio
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Quote Originally Posted by gastovski View Post
    Glad i ditched the game. Ground battles are extremely annoying and unrealistic it made me depressed. Bought 30$ pack with one month premium last week but i don't think i'll ever touch this game.
    Can't be picky, really - because the other direct MMO alternative, World of Tanks, is ever so realistic.
    börk börk

gastovski's Avatar Hastatas Posterior
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrazine View Post
    Can't be picky, really - because the other direct MMO alternative, World of Tanks, is ever so realistic.
    But World of Tanks was way more enjoyable than this annoyance. Sold my account three years ago but still remember those awesome moments while this game gave me nothing but frustration.

But i agree that there is no alternative at the moment. Also i heard WoT is crap in these days.
    Last edited by gastovski; Yesterday at 01:37 PM.

Kahvipannu's Avatar Bring me Solo & wookie
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

I don't know, I have always enjoyed this game, but then again, I'm filthy casual when it comes to this particular game I don't care about historical accuracy, I just want amazing battles.

I actually checked this recently after long time, and I for the love of god can't figure out what the hell they did with the progression. I'm so confused, it's totally different than it used to be.