Page 135 of 135 FirstFirst ... 35 85 110 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135
Results 2,681 to 2,693 of 2693

Thread: War Thunder - F2P WW2 plane "MMO" from the makers of Wings of Prey

Stavroforos's Avatar Legatus Legionis
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Default Re: War Thunder - F2P WW2 plane "MMO" from the makers of Wings of Prey

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrazine View Post
    The thing is, P-51s (and P-47s and some others) have AP-IT ammo available for their M2 12.7mm MGs, unlike US bombers (and some earlier fighters). Yes, they can spew armour piercing incendiary tracers every shot. They light up enemy planes quite easily.
    That does seem to be the case, pretty silly of me to overlook it actually since that's the ammo I use on my P-51!

leviath's Avatar Princeps Posterior
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

They're going to show the US tech tree for tanks at the Paris Games Week. The best thing with that, I am the french host of the War Thunder Booth. Gaijin hired me for that.

http://warthunder.com/en/news/910/current/
    French commentaries for TW and RTS:http://www.youtube.com/user/leviath40

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Quote Originally Posted by leviath View Post
    They're going to show the US tech tree for tanks at the Paris Games Week. The best thing with that, I am the french host of the War Thunder Booth. Gaijin hired me for that.

http://warthunder.com/en/news/910/current/
    Wow man, that's nice! Isn't the squad you're a leader of one of the big French ones?

And I can't wait for the US line. It's going to be either horrible or great because of odd BR.

Prof's Avatar Polemarchos
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Well...I bet the US get a lot of Korean War era stuff to be able to compete with the late Russian tanks and the WWII German beasts.
    Prof's Collection (Rome 2 Mods)
    Creator of Polemarchia: Total War
    Under the patronace of Epistolary Richard
    <- Now with Rome 2 screens and vids

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Quote Originally Posted by Prof View Post
    Well...I bet the US get a lot of Korean War era stuff to be able to compete with the late Russian tanks and the WWII German beasts.
    I hope we get the M-48, but to be honest I have a bad feeling the best we'll see is the M-47 or even the M-26.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

I hope they'll have a premium sherman Firefly the tree so I can grind in RB ;-p

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

I hope they'll have a premium sherman Firefly the tree so I can grind in RB ;-p
    Even though they should (I mean, we get foreign-used vehicles with the German and British air trees), I have my doubts. I just hope that they choose to make a good premium for the US, and if it's a Sherman that they make it at least with the 76mm HVAP ammo and not just a 75mm gun.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

The good thing with the US tree, it will bring tons of players in the game (mostly on the US server though).
    In tank battles, instead of 75% german tanks and 25% russian tanks, we'll have 45% US tanks, 45% german tanks, 10% russian tanks ;-p

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

The good thing with the US tree, it will bring tons of players in the game (mostly on the US server though).
    In tank battles, instead of 75% german tanks and 25% russian tanks, we'll have 45% US tanks, 45% german tanks, 10% russian tanks ;-p
    Yeah, hopefully the number of players for the German tree will go down, but whichever way it happens I think Germany will always be the most popular nation for tanks, simply because of the reputation their tanks have in real life to many people.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Man, American teams have to be even more stupid than the Russian ones. They've just given up on climbing.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Canberra with cannons is going to be added, so I'm guessing Rory is happy Hopefully they add the B-57 with guns and bombs.

Comrade_Rory's Avatar Equites
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

YES!!
    I'm hoping they add the B-57B with the .50cals so there is some difference between the two.

zackstefy's Avatar Tiro
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

any news about a steam workshop? I've heard some rumors that they'll make one, kinda like Dota 2 or Teamfortress 2, where you could send your plane models and skins and maybe they'll get accepted in the game

Thread Information