Page 136 of 136 FirstFirst ... 36 86 111 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136
Results 2,701 to 2,711 of 2711

Thread: War Thunder - F2P WW2 plane "MMO" from the makers of Wings of Prey

doktor1's Avatar Signifer
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Default Re: War Thunder - F2P WW2 plane "MMO" from the makers of Wings of Prey

Some of my War Thunder action...

War Thunder Picture Galleries
    Last edited by doktor1; January 23, 2015 at 06:35 AM.

Stavroforos's Avatar Praefectus Cohortis
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Nice pictures, you should try for that screenshot competition and maybe win some Golden Eagles.

Comrade_Rory's Avatar Equites
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Recently trying to get back into flying. I've been giving the Battle of Berlin event a go but it's so frustrating.

The last match, especially. I got 3 kills in the D-13 before getting swarmed by Russians, thanks to my team running away.
    Then I had to watch as one by one, my team die in stupid ways. The one platoon on our team had kept to themselves and only really got into the fight at the end when all that was left was the two of them and a Ta-152 who had climbed to a ridiculous height and gone afk.
    The platoon did quite well to say it was them against about 6 Russians but they lost eventually.
    The guy in the Ta-152 figured this was the perfect time to get into the battle... it was him against a single Yak 9.
    What does he do? He turn fights the Yak.

Prof's Avatar Polemarchos
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

And this, my dear friends, is why you should never fly too low...especially while attacking a tank head on.

Prof's Collection (Rome 2 Mods)
    Creator of Polemarchia: Total War
    Under the patronace of Epistolary Richard
    <- Now with Rome 2 screens and vids

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Quote Originally Posted by Comrade_Rory View Post
    Recently trying to get back into flying. I've been giving the Battle of Berlin event a go but it's so frustrating.

The last match, especially. I got 3 kills in the D-13 before getting swarmed by Russians, thanks to my team running away.
    Then I had to watch as one by one, my team die in stupid ways. The one platoon on our team had kept to themselves and only really got into the fight at the end when all that was left was the two of them and a Ta-152 who had climbed to a ridiculous height and gone afk.
    The platoon did quite well to say it was them against about 6 Russians but they lost eventually.
    The guy in the Ta-152 figured this was the perfect time to get into the battle... it was him against a single Yak 9.
    What does he do? He turn fights the Yak.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof View Post
    And this, my dear friends, is why you should never fly too low...especially while attacking a tank head on.

The number of skilled players is really low and to comment specifically with Rory, the German teams are much worse now than they were in the past, where it seemed all the skilled players either flew German or Japanese planes.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Wait...what did you quote my post for then? xD

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Wait...what did you quote my post for then? xD
    Well, because the guy flying the Il-2 should have seen that coming. Honestly, people who fly like that into their targets are just begging to be shot down! Good shot either way, it's hard to calculate them, but man that guy was dumb.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Thanks, I got a bit lucky when he missed with his rockets. From my view there was little to calculate since he came straight for me. ^^

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Thanks, I got a bit lucky when he missed with his rockets. From my view there was little to calculate since he came straight for me. ^^
    Sorry, I'm not used to aiming with German laser cannons

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Laser cannons? Most of the times on Kursk, I have to look up nearly at a 45 angle, while the enemy T-34 at 2km distance hits with the first shot he fired at me, while I was still moving.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Laser cannons? Most of the times on Kursk, I have to look up nearly at a 45 angle, while the enemy T-34 at 2km distance hits with the first shot he fired at me, while I was still moving.
    Mmmm, that's really more likely in lower tier games where Germans don't get their lasers yet. Though to be fair, at least when I'm playing Kursk, I've kinda ingrained the distances in my mind from various points so it's pretty easy for me to get a hit even with the first shot.

Thread Information