Page 111 of 111 FirstFirst ... 11 61 86 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111
Results 2,201 to 2,212 of 2212

Thread: War Thunder - F2P WW2 plane "MMO" from the makers of Wings of Prey

Stavroforos's Avatar Legatus Legionis

Default Re: War Thunder - F2P WW2 plane "MMO" from the makers of Wings of Prey

Lol, flying a B-17G now is a guarantee of going up against teams of He-162 and Me-163. I assume since it's Germans seal clubbing, there won't be too many complaints about it.
    Воды быстрые Дуная
    Уж в руках теперь у нас;
    Храбрость Россов почитая,

Тавр под нами и Кавказ.

And to further lol, Whinewaffe don't even think it's wrong or imbalanced. Lol, seriously, these guys are delusional.
    Воды быстрые Дуная
    Уж в руках теперь у нас;

Тавр под нами и Кавказ.

Comrade_Rory's Avatar Equites

Since the next patch is going to include a couple more Griffon Spits and the Sea Fury (YESSSS! FINALLY!!) I saw a few of the German fanboys throwing a tantrum on the forums about how Germany needs more planes.
    They're even moaning that they're getting more 262s...

Anyway, I hope that Gaijin get out of this weird mindset of thinking the only jets Britain had were Meteors and Vampires. Britain is now the only nation without a jet that is on the same level as a Sabre or MiG-15.
    Apparently one of the devs posted an in-game picture of a Supermarine Swift. That would be a welcome addition... and hopefully the Supermarine Attacker, Hawker Sea Hawk, De Havilland Venom and the De Havilland Sea Venom... MAYBE the Hawker Hunter and if Gaijin are so desperate to give everybody Sabres and MiGs, what about the CAC Sabre.

Yeah, they essentially abandoned the cut-off date which they were using as to what planes to include or not now that they included German and Japanese MiGs and Sabres. It's now going to be impossible to have some sort of standard as to what jets should be added.
    Воды быстрые Дуная
    Уж в руках теперь у нас;

Тавр под нами и Кавказ.

BTW, how did you find out what planes are going to be in the next patch?

In any case, I hope they ing add some new US planes that actually matter. A B-24H, a B-29 (lol right), B-26...just so many American bombers still missing, and Whinewaffe have just about everything they could ever hope for while Brits and US don't even have all their iconic planes yet. God, I hope they bring in the Hawker Hunter just so the Whinewaffe can ragequit War Thunder.
    Воды быстрые Дуная
    Уж в руках теперь у нас;

Тавр под нами и Кавказ.

'Gunny's Avatar Tell Her I Am
    Citizen

Under the comfortably woolen patronage of Mitch!
    Proud Patron of EmperorBatman99, Prince of Essling, Tango12345, Dresden, Magnar, Meneros, and DarrenTotalWar!

Like the day after 1.39 went live, they opened the new "Aircraft- work in progress" and discussion threads.
    Here
    The list is nowhere near finished but if I'm not mistaken, the PBJ-1s are the naval variants of B-25s? And the H is the one with the 75mm gun?

I get the impression that the next patch will have a lot of planes in it. Let's hope they include FMs for planes already in.
    And I better be able to get rid of those external tanks on the Sea Fury.
    I think it was somewhere in the discussion thread that somebody posted a screenshot of a post by one of the devs which had the Swift in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Comrade_Rory View Post
    Like the day after 1.39 went live, they opened the new "Aircraft- work in progress" and discussion threads.
    Here
    The list is nowhere near finished but if I'm not mistaken, the PBJ-1s are the naval variants of B-25s? And the H is the one with the 75mm gun?

I get the impression that the next patch will have a lot of planes in it. Let's hope they include FMs for planes already in.
    And I better be able to get rid of those external tanks on the Sea Fury.
    I think it was somewhere in the discussion thread that somebody posted a screenshot of a post by one of the devs which had the Swift in it.
    Yeah, hopefully they get rid of those drop tanks even if they're not calculated in the FM of the plane. There doesn't seem to be any major patch from recent times which included many important planes, except maybe 1.39 and the Griffons. I'd rather get 1.41 with many new and mass produced planes (not novelty ones) than tanks coming into open beta.
    Воды быстрые Дуная
    Уж в руках теперь у нас;

Тавр под нами и Кавказ.

Just had an awesome Realistic Battle in the Bf 109 F-4.

Most of our team had just got wiped out, leaving another Bf 109 and I alone against 5 guys. The two of us repaired/refuelled at the same time so I asked what the plan was.
    One of the enemies got killed by AA, thank god.
    So the two of us climbed together and then we ran into a Typhoon and I think it was a Hellcat(?). Anyway, I went for the Typhoon, he got the Hellcat.
    Then a P-38 shows up but he was pretty good, so we had trouble with him, I hit him a couple of times but the other guy got the kill. Finally, the last Typhoon shows up and I shot his wing off.

It felt great haha. Since coming back to play War Thunder, I've not had a single good team in RB. Every battle, someone seems to fly off to the edge of the map and one guy went afk in his P-51 at 8000m.
    So this was a breath of fresh air.

Are you playing all the nations at the moment, Rory? It seems as though on every team we'll either not talk at all, talk about objectives or tactics, but on German teams all they do is just complain about Spacefires and OP B-17s, lol.

I've given up playing with fighters in RB actually, since it just takes forever to climb and engage and you can spend 20 minutes doing nothing and then get shot down with almost no reward. Bombers get better lions and XP, and I'll even get some kills with my gunners.
    Воды быстрые Дуная
    Уж в руках теперь у нас;

Тавр под нами и Кавказ.

I'm focusing on US and Britain. I seem to have more fun with those two anyway. I only decided to give Germany and Japan a go today because I was bored.
    Yeah, most of the teams just don't care anymore... it feels like a lot of people have practically given up on the game. I reckon it'll get better after the tanks come out though.

It seems as though everyone is just playing for the grind now. Not much enthusiasm for flight or WWII.
    Воды быстрые Дуная
    Уж в руках теперь у нас;

Тавр под нами и Кавказ.

Thread Information