- at Gamefront
- at DepositFiles
unpack to: C:\Program Files\SEGA\Medieval II Total War\mods\WotN\ - overwrite everything.
, you will still need the previous 2 patches in addition to the beta release!
1.3.2 FULL version
- at DepositFiles
1. Rebuilt trait system from scratch, based on minimal vanilla traits.
2. Added dukal title Ancillaries for faction leaders.
- Added kingly title ancillaries for Norway, Sweden, denmark and Balt... not distibuted or triggers made.
- Kept historical Character traits made by Ulfhedin.
3. Franks are now hre, the papal_states are set-up as a dummy faction for Christian factions to be able to call crusade. the papal_states AI label is frozen and the Pope sent off-map, supposedly he will not age.
- The Franks(hre) has been set to excellent Papal relations, crusade requests should mostly be accepted for them.
4. Fixed Kvenland(scotland) faction description, now it appears.
5. Cleaned up BMDB, EDU and EDB, removed plenty vanilla units. Left Bodyguards, Peasants, Artillery and Siege equipment in BMDB and EDU. Removed Aztec Bodyguard from EDU.
6. Added Slave and Merc to all unit entries in BMDB, except characters.
7. Added Slave to all units in EDU.
8. Edited descr_campaign_db to use the alternative Piety mode, like in RTW it give no religious unrest.
9. Added new rebel and mercenary zones, most areas are split between innland and costal regions.
10. Refurbished some unused unit entries belonging to Frisland and Anglo-Saxons, used my old Anglo-Saxon roster and some other roster. these are intended used as local mercenaries and rebels, they do not belong to any faction.
11. Made new Mercenary and Rebel labels and distributed them on the map, some divided in innland and cosastal. mercenary prices set to (old)EDU values for now.
12. Re-ballanced all units both cost and stats compared to basic armour and equipment.
13. Fixed bug that turned Gutland strat-banner symbols into Rebels symbol.
VH/VH for increased AI income, increasing AI army size and aggressiveness.
Normal unit size for historical accuracy attempt, though any unit size is enjoyable.
NOTE: This is a BETA version and problems are expected. Due to a small beta testing team and busy team we need YOUR help to hash out all the minor problems you will find here, please report any problems
for sticking with this mod for so long, without him you would never have seen this release
for making slav units for Vendland and Obotrites or those factions would have been cut