Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213

Thread: Bug reports and Technical help

Jurand of Cracow's Avatar History and gameplay!

Default Re: Bug reports and Technical help

For the record for future on the Slavic factions:
    o The names of the Slavic generals may sound "slavic" for the outsiders, but I'm pretty sure the majority of them were just invented for fun by a Pole (they really sound Polish, so they're not invented by a Czech or a Russian or a Croat). They’re just jokes in Polish, sounding medieval-like.
    o The number of Christians in Branibor, Gniezno and Kruszwica is way too high. I think it should be 5% at best - now it's 80%. Christianity will come here in 200 years, and only after 500 years such numbers would be historical.
    o According to Einhard (iirc) the main settlement of Vendland’s king Drogowit was Branibor, not Demmin (and it was besiedged by Charlemagne in 789). To my mind there should be a state of war between Vendland and the Franks at the beginning. Besides, if you’re using the Slavic names (it’s Branibor, not Brandenburg), it should be Dymin, not Demmin.

Mr_Nygren's Avatar Berserkir

Quote Originally Posted by Jurand of Cracow View Post
    For the record for future on the Slavic factions:
    o The names of the Slavic generals may sound "slavic" for the outsiders, but I'm pretty sure the majority of them were just invented for fun by a Pole (they really sound Polish, so they're not invented by a Czech or a Russian or a Croat). They’re just jokes in Polish, sounding medieval-like.
    o The number of Christians in Branibor, Gniezno and Kruszwica is way too high. I think it should be 5% at best - now it's 80%. Christianity will come here in 200 years, and only after 500 years such numbers would be historical.
    o According to Einhard (iirc) the main settlement of Vendland’s king Drogowit was Branibor, not Demmin (and it was besiedged by Charlemagne in 789). To my mind there should be a state of war between Vendland and the Franks at the beginning. Besides, if you’re using the Slavic names (it’s Branibor, not Brandenburg), it should be Dymin, not Demmin.
    All the work on the slavs was made long ago by the old team. I am not that interested in the Slavs. Yea, changing the state of war is easily done.
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again
    but betrayal with treachery.

- The Havamal

Hello! I play RF 1.6.5 with franks. So far I get some random crashes but the main problem is AI bankruptcy. I am currently in turn 30 but all AI factions are bankrupt and because of that they are really passive.

Hello, don't know if this just by me or not. If the enemy goes out of the city while being besieged (coz it's the last turn of the siege and there is no more food in the settlement) and you accept the fight, you can then withdraw and you will loose but get the settlement. If you have less forces than the enemy and he attacks you just the next turn, you can do the same thing and you will continue the siege, your army won't go away. I have the last patch and didn't change anything in the mod.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213