Thread: The mod doesnt work

Default The mod doesnt work

Hi,
    I've installed the latest version of falcom and when I run the program it says that falcom can find kingdoms.exe.
    I have the 1.5 version of kingdoms and I have installed the mod in the Medieval folder, so why the mod doesnt work?

I Support Democracy!

Default Re: The mod doesnt work

You need to install it in the mods folder inside the medieval folder.
    "I should like to see...the last king strangled with the guts of the last priest"

should look something like this

C:\Sega\Medieval II Total War\mods\falcomtw3
    "To say of what is that it is not, or of what is not that it is, is false, while to say of what is that it is, and of what is not that it is not, is true" ~ Aristotle

Alright thanx, its just that some mods require instalation in the game's maim folder.
    anyway' np mI have a new problem- when I start the grand campaign I am just returned to the main menu, also, The factions that I can chose are the factions from the vanilla and nothing more...

I Support Democracy!

Did the mod put a Falcom TW 3 shortcut on your desktop?

If not then something is wrong with the installation.
    "I should like to see...the last king strangled with the guts of the last priest"

Yes, it did, I redownloaded and reinstalled the game but the problem is still there

I Support Democracy!

i would uninstall evertything, clean the folder, and then re-try by installing medieval II and then falcom 3. If you installed falcom to your medeival folder and not your mod folder than it wont work.
    "To say of what is that it is not, or of what is not that it is, is false, while to say of what is that it is, and of what is not that it is not, is true" ~ Aristotle

ggggtotalwarrior's Avatar hey it geg

You probably completely fudged up your Medieval II installation.
    Rep me and I'll rep you back.

UNDER THE PATRONAGE OF THE KING POSTER AKAR