Thread: Discussion Thread: Italy and Sicily

RexImperator's Avatar Biarchus

Default Discussion Thread: Italy and Sicily

As some of the threads dealing with all factions are getting a bit cluttered I thought I'd make this one to keep discussions a bit more focused.

This thread is for discussing factions, units, AoR, geography, wonders, events and emergent factions for Italy and Sicily, From the Alps to Syracuse.
    Last edited by RexImperator; July 05, 2012 at 10:04 PM.

Biggus Splenus's Avatar Primicerius

Default Re: Discussion Thread: Italy and Sicily

I hope in Rome, they properly represent all the Italic people under Roman rule; give all regions their own unique troops for the natives (until the events of a Social War, just like in history, when everyone in Italy received Roman citizenship), make emergent nations for all the italic regions (Samnites, Oscans, Brutii)

neoptolemos's Avatar Breatannach Romanus

Default Re: Discussion Thread: Italy and Sicily

Italic and Italiot (Italiots=The Greeks of Italia) AoR would be great addition
    Also a realistic representation of Syracusans would be nice with an extra bonus in siege engines...
    Quem faz injúria vil e sem razão,Com forças e poder em que está posto,Não vence; que a vitória verdadeira É saber ter justiça nua e inteira-He who, solely to oppress,Employs or martial force, or power, achieves No victory; but a true victory Is gained,when justice triumphs and prevails.
    Luís de Camões