Thread: Nagaoka - Hard campaign by Morphine

Default Nagaoka - Hard campaign by Morphine

Deleted - Scroll down to post #6
    Last edited by Morphine; November 11, 2012 at 02:43 PM.
    Visit my new Youtube.com/channelMorphine for TW strategy, tactics and let's plays.
    (all recordings are available in Full HD 1080p)

HOI4 beta - You can enlist for Hearts of Iron 4 beta access by following this referrer link: www.heartsofiron4.com

Share your feedback please:
    ► Twitter.com/MorphineTW
    ► Facebook.com/MorphineTW

Default Re: Nagaoka - Hard campaign by Morphine

Last edited by Morphine; November 11, 2012 at 02:43 PM.
    Visit my new Youtube.com/channelMorphine for TW strategy, tactics and let's plays.

HOI4 beta - You can enlist for Hearts of Iron 4 beta access by following this referrer link: www.heartsofiron4.com

► Twitter.com/MorphineTW

Default Fall of the samurai - Nagaoka hard campaign 03

Last edited by Morphine; November 11, 2012 at 02:44 PM.

► Twitter.com/MorphineTW

Default Fall of the samurai - Nagaoka hard campaign 04

► Twitter.com/MorphineTW

Default Fall of the samurai - Nagaoka hard campaign 05

► Twitter.com/MorphineTW

Default Nagaoka - Hard campaign by Morphine

New start of same campaign. When i was deleting Tosa saves i also deleted last save file of Nagaoka. I could load first file and repeat campaign from earlier stage but i started from beginning. To make it interesting i made little different opening moves. Enjoy!

► Twitter.com/MorphineTW

Default Re: Nagaoka - Hard campaign by Morphine

VERY IMPORTANT:
    Since Youtube is no more friendly for smaller channels like mine. Homepage is literally broken and gives us no chance to reach new audience. Large and popular channels will continue to grow even faster than before but people who just started are almost banned from the front page. That's the reason i started this FB page, to reach new audience and bring my videos under the light. Show me some love and click that like button, i will appreciate it.
    ► My Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/MorphineTW
    ► My Twitter: https://twitter.com/MorphineTW

VIDEO DESCRIPTION:
    Let's play Fall of the samurai! Second part of my Nagaoka campaign. I am defending my home town against 2 hostile clans. Waiting for my chance to counterattack. Drop me a like if you enjoy the video.

► Twitter.com/MorphineTW