Thread: MORE CHOICE OF SUBTITLES in the game

Default MORE CHOICE OF SUBTITLES in the game

Hallo everyone and all fans of TOTAL WAR series.I just want to say CA should make more languages(subtitles) in the game.In these times nearly everyone can speak english,but i am sure people will enjoy 100% more game with their own languages.So i think this is not a big problem for CA to do that,adding more subtitles and they will ensure,that every fan will be happy and enjoying the game

Subtitles what game should have are basically all countries of Europe including CZECH..(dont forget for CZECH subtitles please)

Default Re: MORE CHOICE OF SUBTITLES in the game

lol?
    Signature Removed - Read this.

-TWC moderation Staff

Biggus Splenus's Avatar Primicerius

they already do that, I'm sure

Manuel I Komnenos's Avatar Rex Regum
    Civitate

I'm so used to English that not even my Windows 7 are in Greek but in English. Thanks, but no. It'd be kinda odd to play a game in Greek, never done it before.
    Under the patronage of Emperor Maximinus Thrax
    "Steps to be taken in case Russia should be forced out of war considered. Various movements [of ] troops to and from different fronts necessary to meeting possible contingencies discussed. Conference also weighed political, economic, and moral effect both upon Central and Allied powers under most unfavorable aspect from Allied point of view. General conclusions reached were necessity for adoption of purely defensive attitude on all secondary fronts and withdrawing surplus troops for duty on western front. By thus strengthening western front [those attending] believed Allies could hold until American forces arrive in numbers sufficient to gain ascendancy."
    ~General Pershing, report to Washington, 26 July 1917

English is enough.
    ''When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace''.Jimi Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by Adufka View Post
    Hallo everyone and all fans of TOTAL WAR series.I just want to say CA should make more subtitles in the game.In these times nearly everyone can speak english,but i am sure people will enjoy 100% more game with their own languages.So i think this is not a big problem for CA to do that,adding more subtitles and they will ensure,that every fan will be happy and enjoying the game

Subtitles what game should have are basically all countries of Europe including CZECH..(dont forget for CZECH subtitles please)