Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ravens of the Kingdoms

Bonez's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Ravens of the Kingdoms

This is a place where ravens with messages pertaining to all kingdoms can be mustered and messages sent.

Default Re: Ravens of the Kingdoms

Was mine not good enough?

Bonez's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd Gandalf View Post
    Was mine not good enough?
    I could of copy pasted, wanted something clean though.

Shankbot de Bodemloze's Avatar From the Writers Study!
    Citizen

Blog Entries

"Winter is Coming" so said the Starks... and they may be right.

The Watch has heard rumours, whisperings if you will. The Others are returning. Many moons have passed since the Battle of the Dawn, and since the men of the Watch have managed to keep the evils at bay - but now, even with the power of the Wall standing strong besides them, they are faltering. The Night is stirring, and by the gods we better be ready.

A copy of this letter is sent everywhere, far and wide, the Wall is asking for men - and the men need to respond. This is your chance to start again, be apart of something better. Take the Black, and protect the realm.

Our Watch began many years ago, when will yours?

Make your way to Castle Black, we'll be waiting.

Lord Commander Stark,
    THE WRITERS' STUDY | THE TRIBUNAL | THE CURIA | GUIDE FOR NEW MEMBERS

PROUD PATRON OF JUNAIDI83, VETERAAN & CAILLAGH
    UNDER THE PATRONAGE OF MEGA TORTAS DE BODEMLOZE

jakev2's Avatar Primicerius

Ravens have been dispatched across the whole of Westeros, inviting Kings, Princes, Lords and Knights to compete in a grand tourney at Storm's End. A grand prize of 20,000 dragons has been announced for the winner of the joust, with 10,000 going to the winners of the melee and archery contest. It seems King Cristoffer Styrmhart is seeking to use the time of relative peace within his Kingdom to extend the hand of friendship, and even the Mystharts have been invited to take part, in some capacity.

Each house may have up to four competitors total across the three events, and any Kings that wish to attend will be permitted a retinue of up to 250 knights.

The arrangements have yet to be finalised, but the letter states that a swift response from those wishing to attend or take part would be most welcome.

The following are permitted to attend and take part:

All houses and knights from the Stormlands (owned by the Storm King), Crownlands, Vale, Reach, Westerlands, and Dorne.

House Mysthart only from the Stormlands owned by the Storm King.

None from the Iron Islands.

House Stark and House Bolton only from the North (though each has been informed that the other may attend). His Grace hopes to avoid tensions by limiting the number of First Men in attendence to those who conduct themselves honourably as "Kings".

Only houses in the Riverlands not loyal to the Blackwoods
    House Tully, Lords Paramount of the Trident in A Game of Thrones RPG

Narf's Avatar Reach for the Stars.
    Content Staff Citizen

Let it be known to all that they can arrange a meeting with the White-Pearl Trading Company, if they wish to Invest in Trading. All with the right coin are welcome.

Letters are to be send to The White-Pearls Office in Oldtown.

Signed, Oliena Whitepearl.

(Just send me a PM or Write in Mermaids Palace or in the 'In Oldtown' Thread.)
    Last edited by Narf; July 14, 2012 at 08:38 AM.

Barry Goldwater's Avatar Mr. Conservative

King Garth dispatches letters to Oldtown, Sunflower Hall, Blackcrown, Bandalon, The Three Towers, Holy Hall, Old Oak, and each of the four Shield Islands.
    My loyal vassals,

The hour is upon us. Today we begin our new campaign against the Ironborn, the godless seaborne scourge who have menaced our shores for too long, who have shed the blood of countless Reachmen, and who have carried off our women as bedwarmers and our children as their thralls. Those cravens are nothing on land, where their reavers pay their 'iron price' against innocent women and children while the men are away, but soon we shall confront them on their home field - the high seas - and in breaking them there, we will prove that even on water, they are worth as much as they were on land, and that no Reachman need ever fear them again.

I require you, my loyal vassal, to mobilize your fleet in preparation for operations of either a defensive or offensive nature. Furthermore, I require Lord Hightower of Oldtown, Lord Cuy of Sunflower Hall, Lord Costayne of the Three Towers, and Lord Bulwer of Blackcrown to mobilize their land levies. As for the lords of the Northern Reach, my brother Prince Mern shall also mobilize the naval strength of Brightwater Keep to support you, though in truth he will be leading further south. I myself shall be directing our operations further south.

Today is the day that the Hand begins to break the Chain the Ironborn have been wrapping around us. Gods willing, we will be victorious before the year's end.

By the grace of the Seven,
    Garth Gardener, Twelfth of his Name, King of the Reach, King of the Flowers & Rivers, etc.

Mobilization!
    His Grace King Pepin of the Rock requires all his vassals and allies to mobilize to face the ironborn threat! From Lannisport to Ashemark, all vassals and allies of The Rock must summon their mobile armies and fleets to face the threat of the ironborn!

The forces of Oldtown are raised as requested by their liege, the King of the Reach.

Pinkie Pie's Avatar Comes Limitis

All the might of Castamere has been rallied in answer to their King'ss call to banners.
    "I, Pinkie Pie, declare that these treats are fit for a king, or a queen, or a princess!"
    "Me? Ruin? I'm not the ruiner, I'm the ruinee! Or is it ruinness? Ruinette?"
    "She's ahead of the litter all right. The pick of the litter. The cat's pajamas. Oh wait. Why would Applejack take some poor kitty's pj's? That's not very sporting of her."
    "More balloons! No, that's too many balloons. More candy! No, less candy. Ooh! I know! Streamers!"
    "Oh my gosh. Hold on to your hooves – I am just about to be brilliant!"

achudnow's Avatar Semisalis

To each of the lords under House Hoare a copy of a letter has been sent

To the Ironborn lords of the Iron Islands and the lords of Bear Island, Fair Isle, the Arbor, and the Northern Riverlands,

Hear me now, men and women of Iron. For long has it been known that we can strike wherever we will whenever we will, but now the Reach and the West both seek to dispute that mighty claim! Which among you feels he is not worthy to take the wives of the men you have slain, to steal their treasure, to enslave their children? Which among you feels that the strong should not take what they will from the weak? If there any such men in my kingdom I bid them leave it now, for this is not the time for regrets, it is the time for offerings to the Drowned God!

The Iron Navy is the mightiest naval force on the continent, it comprises over half the fleet strength of this entire land! Who among you believes victory is not assured? Gather your ships, your axes, your swords and your shields! Don your armor, your helms, your cloaks and your crests! Cry out your words even as we smash the fleets of our enemies into the watery deeps, to be feasted on by the creatures of the Drowned God until the end of the world!

We have all paid the Iron Price for what we have taken, but they dispute our pricing! They would enforce upon us the gold price, that which no true son of the sea should embrace! They could not hold the Arbor, what makes any of you, or them, believe they can reclaim it? And remember this, all those who live beneath the power of salt and rock, Wherever the Sea Meets Land, our power reigns supreme!

You have recieved your individual orders already. Carry them out, and we shall crush this pitiful invasion before it has truly begun.

"Wherever the Sea Meets Land",
    Tavorack III Hoare, King of the Iron Isles and the Riverlands, Nightmare of the Tides and Watcher of the Sunset Sea

Pinkerton's Avatar Praeses

Let all the Interested men know that a new Mercenary Company has opened,

Vox Bellae counts now with a number of 6550 units and an Excellent Commander,

Let our enemies fear, and our friends rejoice

-A publicitary panflet found in every chart of every major city or castle
    Last edited by Pinkerton; July 27, 2012 at 04:59 PM.

A new Merchant guild has been opened!
    The Golden Galleon Company, Based in Casterly Rock, Lannisport and Deep den, are accepting investments with up to 20% Returns! Invest and make money today!!

The King of the Iron Islands Is dead!

King Tavorack Hoare of the Iron Islands has passed away suddenly from natural causes, and has been succeeded by his son Allidan Hoare. The great Houses and kingdoms do not know whether to find fear or comfort in this knowledge...

As the King of Winterfell has been reluctant to lead their bannermen, Lord Rickard Umber, decrees his land, from the Last River to the Bay of Seals to the Gift, his sovereign Kingdom.
    Hail King Rickard, King of Last Hearth!

Giants shan't be tamed

achudnow's Avatar Semisalis

Copies of an advertisement scroll arrive at every major castle and city.

The Sunsworn

We of the Sunsworn may not be many, but we are strong. Inquire at our outposts in Wolf's Den, Lannisport, Oldtown, or our headquarters in Redspear for pricing on our expert services.

jakev2's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by M. Laveur View Post
    As the King of Winterfell has been reluctant to lead their bannermen, Lord Rickard Umber, decrees his land, from the Last River to the Bay of Seals to the Gift, his sovereign Kingdom.

Hail King Rickard, King of Last Hearth!

Giants shan't be tamed
    The guy doing the Stark's will likely be back in mid-August, just so you know before you piss off all his bannermen
    House Tully, Lords Paramount of the Trident in A Game of Thrones RPG

Hail to the Lords and Kings far and wide,

The Riverlands have gathered and pledges fealty, land and income to King Jeffory Fisher, King of the River and Hills! Now the Riverlords stand united under one Banner!

I don't get what this means.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf The Not-Quite-Grey View Post
    I don't get what this means.
    What what means lol

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast