Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: RR/RC for Broken Crescent - RELEASED

kostic's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: RR/RC for Broken Crescent - RELEASED

Internet explorer can't use gamefront... When i try to download the file, it's a HTLM file... Then Windows say : Internet Explorer ne peut pas télécharger Update 12032013.rar de media1.gamefront.com. Internet Explorer n'a pas pu ouvrir ce site Internet. Le site requis n'est pas disponible ou n'a pu être trouvé. Réessayez ultérieurement.

Can you please retry to post you're files in twcenter ?
    Last edited by kostic; March 28, 2013 at 01:25 PM.

Firefox > IE.

Does this one work?
    Attached Files Attached Files

kostic's Avatar Domesticus

I'm afraid not. It's still a empty page. I don't understand why...

Me neither, since people were able to get the Update before.

Hmm, looks like Mediafire requires signing up.

Ok, just give me your email and I'll send you the file.

also cant download the update

I put a link on page 5.

Here's a new map_heights file that will fix the Dardanelles. I tested it. It goes in D:\SEGA\Medieval 2 Total War\mods\Broken_Crescent_kingdoms\data\world\maps\base

##############

If there's anything you are having trouble downloading, send me a message with your email and I'll send you the files directly. I already emailed one guy today.

################

Deleting map.rwm is necessary once you paste in the file.

That new height file works fine for me, thanks.

I still think the hardy attributes are a bit messed up. I always imagined that this attribute represented units that are fitter than average for whatever reason (intensive training for high quality or elite troops, or men with a hard lifestyle), and that the effect of armour and shields etc was covered by the heat stat. It's a bit weird with the Turks: Tirpan Azaps (superior early pro) are very_hardy whereas Janissary Infantry (elite late pro) aren't even hardy. Still, I'll stop complaining about it - I'm sure you've got plenty of other things to work on!

Well deleted map.rwm and its on nigh a half hour. Whats the longest a new file takes to form? I got a Jihad to wage
    Well look at this here, a brewing free-for-all in Western Horn of Africa. What could possibly go wrong...

Ferdiad's Avatar Patricius

Depends on your PC, mine does it instantly.

Hmm, its not creating the map.rwm file and crashing instead on steam. I'll try again with a clean install of BC 2.3.2.2. It might be necessary to ask for an upload of the map.rwm file that is supposed to be made.
    Well look at this here, a brewing free-for-all in Western Horn of Africa. What could possibly go wrong...

The vast majority of the "hardy" and "very_hardy" attributes are as they were in Vanilla. I only removed them from a lot of cavalry units, especially heavy cavalry. I will have to review those as well eventually. I finished changing the BMDB to use the new animations (except for the mounts), so now I just have to do that, plus assigning roles to cavalry units that don't have one yet, plus transferring an animation or two from BC, plus the terrain bonuses, plus the formations.

Plus many other things I'll remember later, probably.

If it doesn't work, I'll upload the map.rwm, but it would be a good idea to figure out why it's not working for you.

Got it to work now. Things are now awesome. Fear the Ghorid Jihad!

Dear k/t,

Could you mail me the "Update 12032013.rar"? I can't download it either (Gamefront doesn't seem to host it anymore, and the other link goes directly to a blank page). Maybe you could host it on twcenter? (sorry if this last idea just doesn't make sense).

Thank you,

FFJean

You have to send me a message with your email address.

I'll try uploading in this post.

Dear k/t,

I sent you a message with my email address on your TWC address.

Best regards,

FFJean

I am also unable to download the update patch. Would it be possible for me to get it please? I'd really love to try your sub-mod it looks like a lot of people put in a bunch of great effort to make a great mod even better.

"a lot of people"

No, just me.

You have to send me your email. Even I can't download the patch from the forum. The problem probably has something to do with the server change.

hello guys. could someone tell me how to change the stats at "descr_walls" so the towers can be captured by my forces? Despite there is no enemy on the walls they continue to fire on my troops and annihilate them!!!