Thread: Word of warning: Caution & patience needed with any Sega/CA title...

Default Word of warning: Caution & patience needed with any Sega/CA title...

Hi everyone,

I simply cannot believe what I see here:

People oogling over a product which has many, many months of development to come and falling for a slick marketing veneer which purports to "promise" many things.

Everyone doing this should stop, as speculation about this game is simply that: Speculation
    What this inevitably does is cause the "I can't believe Sega/CA screwed us" camp vs. the "It's same old CA what did you expect" camp vs. the "Gee I'm new to the TW series, I think this is cool!" camp feud to happen again.

I recall when ETW was touted as essentially colossal and "the next level for TW." It became a fiasco and I personally got chewed out over giving CA another chance with NTW. Know what? Don't let history repeat itself.

This community has people that have owned the original STW and have seen Activision + CA & Sega/CA and how they operated, particularly in regards to PR & customer service & history of unaddressed deep concerns such as: Bad A.I. , Arcade like in-game mechanics, pathfinding issues, Clone units and such. These salient issues must be truly seen and played on a beta to say the "O.K." on this title.

Not to mention the slick marketing ploys of certain key CA employees who were not prompt in admitting gross mistakes. I, for one, know you fellows..........

Thank you
    hellas1

Default Re: Word of warning: Caution & patience needed with any Sega/CA title...

HEY HEY HEY!!! Who called the fun police????

I will oogle the hell out of this thank you very much

Default Re: Word of warning: Caution & patience needed with any Sega/CA title...

Quote Originally Posted by DarthShizNit View Post
    HEY HEY HEY!!! Who called the fun police????

I will oogle the hell out of this thank you very much
    Hey, Just Sayin'.........

I've played since STW bro......Peace

hellas1

We're not stupid, we might run around now, like Lemmings (just for the group euphoria effect) but in 16 months time we'll be cynical old sods ..

R
    oOo

Rome 2 refugee ...

oOo

Quote Originally Posted by Rorarii View Post
    We're not stupid, we might run around now, like Lemmings (just for the group euphoria effect) but in 16 months time we'll be cynical old sods ..

R

Hi Rorarii,

See the post above yours.

Toodles,
    hellas1...........EB 2 needs to be released for some sanity to come back to this place