Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Total War Center TWR2 clan is now recruiting

AngryTitusPullo's Avatar Comes Limitis

Default Re: Total War Center TWR2 Group is now searching for dedicated officers and members

Quote Originally Posted by BunnyPoopCereal View Post
    The honor would be all mine. Send me a pm when it is most convenient.
    I think you're already on my Steam friendlist.. In any case I'm not able to access my gaming pc at home until end of June. My username of Steam is the same as in TWC anyway.

CIVITATVS CVM AVGVSTVS XVI, MMVI
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites SVB MareNostrum SVB Quintus Maximus
    Want to know more about Rome II Total Realism ? Follow us on Twitter & Facebook

Default Re: Total War Center TWR2 Group is now searching for dedicated officers and members

sounds like fun.

Eidius is my steam username.

Hadn't thought about using the save replays before. I guess it could work but not entirely sure yet. Personally I would have it set up so they stream their game and we can be sure they don't mess with the video itself before sending it to us. I would assume that they can use a money hack but then change the numbers on the video they send to us.

As i mentioned to you , i participate almost every week on world TW tournaments for MPB since some months ago,havent won yet but i have reached finals and semifinals.
    If you need any help for this type of event or a camaigns league ,as i showed with that idea, let me know .

I've only played about 15 MP games for Shogun 2 and only won twice and that's only when my opponent get disconnected.

Am I eligible ?

Quote Originally Posted by LestaT View Post
    I've only played about 15 MP games for Shogun 2 and only won twice and that's only when my opponent get disconnected.

Am I eligible ?
    Is that a joke on your profile or ? "Indefinitely Banned"

I think you're already on my Steam friendlist.. In any case I'm not able to access my gaming pc at home until end of June. My username of Steam is the same as in TWC anyway.
    Oh yeah we're friends. It seems that I've already added you
    Last edited by BunnyPoopCereal; May 28, 2013 at 06:30 AM.

CheesyFreak's Avatar Senator

looks like a fun idea, dont start the fun wagon yet i also want to hop on

Steam name : [SAO]CheesyFreak

Quote Originally Posted by oOIYvYIOo View Post
    Is that a joke on your profile or ? "Indefinitely Banned"
    I banned myself.

^

I banned myself.
    Try to promote yourself next time

bump

Well, I ought get fetched by you into the group!

PM me or just add me by my steam id on my acc.page!

Cheers
    "See that they are well supplied with beverages, with their drink avidity satisfied by giving them as much beverages they want. Then they will easily get defeated by their lust of yeast as by roman arms" Tacitus, Germania 23

Please read OP. I tried searching you in steam but there are hundreds of Timotheus

Does this apply to the multiplayer campaign?

Most certainly, we have an event where everyone is called to steam chat to group up and do something in multiplayer. This offers a couple of opportunities to find a buddy for a co-op campaign.

Sun Jetzu's Avatar Vicarius

I would like to join If I could
    One Punch Man Series VS My Hero Academia Series - Who's Better?

Great! please read OP and follow the instructions

karamazovmm's Avatar スマトラ警備隊

I think first order of business is to see whos the most handsome member (me) and then we can try some tournaments with each other, fast battles with just 10 units or so, I vote for same faction if possible, so that it avoids some form of special counter strategy that we could develop

though till it launches I think we can do some shogun 2 or world in conflict battles to just get to know each other more

The very ugly forgive, but beauty is essential - Vinicius de Moraes

Quote Originally Posted by Karamazovmm View Post
    I think first order of business is to see whos the most handsome member (me) and then we can try some tournaments with each other, fast battles with just 10 units or so, I vote for same faction if possible, so that it avoids some form of special counter strategy that we could develop

though till it launches I think we can do some shogun 2 or world in conflict battles to just get to know each other more
    Well, if you are indeed to be as handsome as you claim then why must we see whos the most handsome to begin with? faulty logic if you were to ask just about anyone

BTW, BIG NEWS: We are now official, head here and subscribe http://www.twcenter.net/forums/profi...editusergroups

Then visit the sub-forum here http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forum...me-2-Total-War
    Last edited by BunnyPoopCereal; June 01, 2013 at 06:58 PM.

CheesyFreak's Avatar Senator

Well, if you are indeed to be as handsome as you claim then why must we see whos the most handsome to begin with? faulty logic if you were to ask just about anyone

BTW, BIG NEWS: We are now official, head here and subscribe http://www.twcenter.net/forums/profi...editusergroups

Then visit the sub-forum here http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forum...me-2-Total-War
    nice news indeed, btw did you get a gaming staff upgrade or where you already one? if not congrats

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast