Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Total War Center TWR2 clan is now recruiting

Default Re: Total War Center TWR2 Group is now searching for dedicated officers and members

I would join. Need a clan for clan tokens, eh?

Poach's Avatar Civitate

Default Re: Total War Center TWR2 Group is now searching for dedicated officers and members

A clan like this will likely pick up a lot of interest when R2TW actually releases.

Wow, this seems like a big community thing or atleast in the future of TWC, I'm now interested in joining.
    United we stand interenets! Nerdfighter.
    Warcraft Total War!
    Help Save a Wonderful mod that could
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=273449
    You guys should register for the golden Symbol of Forum Oppression http://signup.europauniversalis4.com/r/89425f5ce60

stradar1's Avatar Vicarius

Well I will definitly love to join as well.......Im going to be very Big on Multiplayer Campaigns as well I have been since NTW so I definitly could use some partners plus they might make MPC 4 players I hope leads for more Competition as well. I do some Multiplayer Battles like 1v1 2v2 3v3 and such but not too often I tend to get burnt out on those but Im still a very active member of All Total war games.
    Last edited by stradar1; September 22, 2012 at 11:01 AM.
    Total War is the only massive war game that has yet to be Surpassed keep up the good work CA don't let us down!!!!

Anyone who is interested in joining please refer back to OP. Thanks

I wonder if CA will use this group for Beta tests and such in the future 'Wink' 'wink'
    United we stand interenets! Nerdfighter.
    Warcraft Total War!
    Help Save a Wonderful mod that could
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=273449
    You guys should register for the golden Symbol of Forum Oppression http://signup.europauniversalis4.com/r/89425f5ce60

Indefinitely Banned

bump for the upcoming TWC forum official clan for Rome 2.

alQamar's Avatar Citizen

applied myself as requested.

All applications accepted. Welcome to the group!

we are always searching for future battle buddies!

Blatta Optima Maxima's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae
    Free Democratic People's Republic of Latvia

A clan, you say? Looking forward to pwning y'all.

I'm ready to receive a new batch of invites.

Ciciro's Avatar Protector Domesticus

I'll join.

Sure thing just follow the directions on the first page. Thanks!

Daily Bump. Happy Thanksgiving!

August's Avatar Decanus

Heya, Bunny So what are we going to do in the group till late 2013?

Right now we are updating the steam group with any new info we come across. Things will start picking up weeks before release. Once we find out more about the game and how multiplayer will be, we'll plan accordingly.

The Roman Republic's Avatar Alea iacta est
    Citizen Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Poach View Post
    Hello gents, I have a proposition.

As you may know, TWC is actually running an official clan system already, and though primarily aimed at non-TW Games, no one has ever actually proposed a TWC Total War Clan before.

As such, if you guys are willing to abide by the [url=http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=545185]Code of Conduct[/urll] (which you'll see is mostly common sense really) and have an Overseer appointed (BunnyPoopCereal would be a suitable candidate, though the Overseer cannot also be the Clan Leader, so consideration must be given), we'd give you a forum for the Clan and let you use the TWC name and logo etc.

Obviously this is early days for the Clan right now, we can wait a week or so to see if this brings up good interest, but in the mean time do consider it. Like the other Clans you'd get a forum and a private forum within that to conduct your Clan stuff in, and a sticky thread in the R2TW Multiplayer subforum (when it arrives) to recruit with.
    I would definitely support this, maybe we could have personal clans for TWC and there could be tournaments between TWC clans every month... the winner could get a badge of honor or some reps from the clan leaders.

just throwing in some ideas.

Not really played many of the total war games in multiplayer, but since its rome2... I'm in.
    Check out my YouTube videos!

The Roman Republic's Avatar Alea iacta est
    Citizen Content Emeritus

So what do you lot think of my idea, post #38

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast