Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Total War Center TWR2 clan is now recruiting

Default Total War Center TWR2 clan is now recruiting

To join please do the following:

• You need to have at least 25 posts and been registered for at least one week.

Important:

1) Message me in TWC by personal message and send me your steam ID (example, http://steamcommunity.com/id/BunnyPoopCereal) so I can add you to the steam group. The steam group can be found here http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TWR2-TWC.

2) Go here http://www.twcenter.net/forums/profi...editusergroups and request to join "Clan: R2TW".

3) Head here for our sub-forum http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forum...me-2-Total-War

By joining you agree to the Code of Conduct:

FAQ

1) What is all of this about?

The group is exclusive to TWC members who meet the minimum requirements of having at least 25 posts and been a member of the website for at least one week.

The group is mostly centered around community activities and tournaments. So if you're looking into grouping up with friends this is the place for you.

2) Is there going to be a website?

We have a forum and a private forum within that to conduct our group stuff in, and a sticky thread in the R2TW Multiplayer subforum (when it arrives) to recruit with.

3) How will you make sure there is no cheating in the tournaments?

We are currently reviewing our tournament rules.

4) Does this apply to the multiplayer campaign?

Most certainly, we have an event where everyone is called to steam chat to group up and do something in multiplayer. This offers a couple of opportunities to find a buddy for a co-op campaign.

5) Dont worry, the Rome 2 TWC "clan" will die even before its born. It was like that with Shogun 2, it wont be different this time.

The group is only made successful by the efforts of its members. The Shogun 2 group stopped updating because people simply lost interest in the multiplayer aspect of Shogun 2, especially when it was made clear that which ever clan had the most people would win. There were no negative points for losing, only winning mattered. Furthermore, the group was not really a TWC clan since it was not made primarily by TWC members and it was not recognized officially by TWC staff. The difference now is that we truly are made up of TWC members only and we are recognized by TWC staff as an official clan. We even have our own sub-forum here on the site.

More coming soon.
    Last edited by BunnyPoopCereal; August 06, 2013 at 08:05 AM.

Chopy's Avatar Decanus

Default Re: Total War Center TWR2 Group is now searching for dedicated officers and members

I am interested in joining.I may also be interested in officer position , depending of what is required of me. Steam name:Chopy , i believe you have me in friend list.

Tough don't you think , that it's a lil early for any kind of active community around Rome 2 ? It's a long wait till the game comes out.
    Last edited by Chopy; July 02, 2012 at 04:54 PM.

Default Re: Total War Center TWR2 Group is now searching for dedicated officers and members

you are right Choppy, while it is a long wait, I plan on using the hype from the announcement to help get things started. In the meantime the group will be updated with news and announcements.

I accept your request, mainly because I've seen how active you are on steam and on the forums. welcome aboard

If anyone is interested in designing a logo for the group please be my guest

I would also like to join. This may be a tw game where I'll use multi, so Ill need a group to be part of.

sounds good Sam just pm me your steam ID so I can add you, or you can add me as a friend in steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/BunnyPoopCereal

You know, it just donned on me that I will probably be using mods, which will hamper my ability to play online.

I probably won't be able to contribute much, do to the fact that I will probably will play the vanilla for the first month.

That might be the only time I'll play online so, it might be up in the air.

If I get the feel to really contribute, I'll pm you, but right now, it doesn't look to good.

hey bunny id like to join in!

Would it be fine if i decided when the game comes out? If yes, then i gladly would.

Quote Originally Posted by Tongera View Post
    Would it be fine if i decided when the game comes out? If yes, then i gladly would.
    Absolutely, you are welcome to join whenever you feel ready

bartozer's Avatar Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by BunnyPoopCereal View Post
    Absolutely, you are welcome to join whenever you feel ready
    If so then just like Tongera I shall join near release date.

karamazovmm's Avatar スマトラ警備隊

Id like to join, my favorite greek is studying too much to play

The very ugly forgive, but beauty is essential - Vinicius de Moraes

Welcome to the group Mr MM

Daily Bump

Bump

dom385's Avatar Senator

I remember the TWC shogun 2 clan in the beginning, they were glorious days! I'm sure a rome 2 one would last much longer, I think the lack of variety was why shogun 2 multiplayer died out so quickly.

I would be interested in joining though, not sure how active I'd be since I'm at uni, but I'd still contribute.

Indefinitely Banned

Im currently still in the ""Total War Center" clan for Shogun 2/FOTS, seems pretty dead, but sure ill like to represent TWC for Rome 2, wouldn't mind a officer postion I have quite a few clan mates that will mostly like being getting the game also, so if there a marker to put down, or discussion on faction/clan bonus, would like to be in the know
    Last edited by AgentGB; September 22, 2012 at 07:48 AM. Reason: missing words in a sentence

Yeah, I remember the glorious days too. We still have screen shots showing our dominion over the world mwahahaha. The problem with shogun 2 multiplayer is that it has broken mechanics. It boils down to who has more numbers, there is no penalty for losing. Not to mention the cheats that can give you more money.

To join, add me in steam, or send me your steam ID by a pm.

Indefinitely Banned

Will do! Thanks!

Poach's Avatar Civitate

Hello gents, I have a proposition.

As you may know, TWC is actually running an official clan system already, and though primarily aimed at non-TW Games, no one has ever actually proposed a TWC Total War Clan before.

As such, if you guys are willing to abide by the [url=http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=545185]Code of Conduct[/urll] (which you'll see is mostly common sense really) and have an Overseer appointed (BunnyPoopCereal would be a suitable candidate, though the Overseer cannot also be the Clan Leader, so consideration must be given), we'd give you a forum for the Clan and let you use the TWC name and logo etc.

Obviously this is early days for the Clan right now, we can wait a week or so to see if this brings up good interest, but in the mean time do consider it. Like the other Clans you'd get a forum and a private forum within that to conduct your Clan stuff in, and a sticky thread in the R2TW Multiplayer subforum (when it arrives) to recruit with.

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast