Thread: Playable minor factions?

Default Playable minor factions?

Let me start out first by saying how great of a mod this is! My only complaint is how you cant play as the minor factions :'(. I know the mod is focused on the civil war, but one of things i love about the TW series is playing as a minor faction and dominating the world as Savoy! lol. And I was just wondering, will the other factions ever be playable in the campaign?

Minas Moth's Avatar Senator

Default Re: Playable minor factions?

Quote Originally Posted by deathgivercola View Post
    Let me start out first by saying how great of a mod this is! My only complaint is how you cant play as the minor factions :'(. I know the mod is focused on the civil war, but one of things i love about the TW series is playing as a minor faction and dominating the world as Savoy! lol. And I was just wondering, will the other factions ever be playable in the campaign?
    hardly...

there is a grand campaign in development, but even that will focus on the main factions (CS&US). the catch is: if we were to support all other nations or even the great ones (France, England, Prussia/Germany) we would have to do great amount of job. supporting all of the other nations with their own respective units, technologies etc is something that we don't see as crucial nor necessary at this point.

we are effectively without modeler now, with shokh and husserl doing all the code work. so, although your proposal is a valid one, it is hard to believe it will ever come to life.

I really just ment the minor factions in the American Theater. Mexico would be fun to play as!

Later mate. As soon as we can update their unit rosters it can be done.
    But probably only in the world campaign then.