Thread: descr_projectiles anyone?

Andytheplatypus's Avatar Domesticus

Default descr_projectiles anyone?

Well I was ing around with the descr_projectiles file and surprise surprise I screwed something up. Usually I can use the "go to" file line to actually find where I messed up but its not working for some reason on that file....

If someone would be kind enough to give me a regular 6.4 descr_projectiles file I would really appreciate it.

Default Re: descr_projectiles anyone?

Here you go.

Edit: I'm sure you already know this, but make sure you backup your original files before editing them.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Speaking of desc_projectiles- anyone know where missile_mechanical values are stored? Many units in EDU use that missile but its not listed in descr_projectiles.

Andytheplatypus's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by PapaRosario View Post
    Here you go.

Edit: I'm sure you already know this, but make sure you backup your original files before editing them.
    Haha yea I know man I figured I could get away with editing the file a little bit without having to copy the original... I was wrong.

Thanks dude + rep

Quote Originally Posted by Ichon View Post
    Speaking of desc_projectiles- anyone know where missile_mechanical values are stored? Many units in EDU use that missile but its not listed in descr_projectiles.
    missile_mechanical is not a projectile, but it is the type of weapon that they use. I believe it affects the type of upgrades that the unit can receive. For example, missile_mechanical can benefit from an Archer's Guild.

Hmm... That makes more sense and explains why I never had problems before since I was messing with different weapons.