Thread: spartacus v1.0 release

Default spartacus v1.0 release

I must admit that the release is only a bare bones as i'm not a graphic designer, 1 unit I created is over powered and due to unforseen circumstances i'm forced to release this mod far before I had finished it!

so any modders who want a work in progress mod that they can work on to help improve this mod with designs or additional units removal of other units etc please feel free to work on this.

campaign has been tested and works on rtw 1.5

anyway tata for now

Aimeecus

Default Re: spartacus v1.0 release

What were you wanting to do with this mod? Maybe someone can finish it for you

in my read me file was an idea of what i would have liked to do but been as im here i thought creating some new units like the retiarii (the fisherman style gladiator) but turn them into a ranged unit as theres no trident or pitchfork on original rtw, hoplomachii (two handed weapon gladiator) i thought they could be like the Pikemen or Phalanx unit, an archer gladiator skin because i chose 3 different archers not sure which 1 i preffered, Provocator needs a new skin with a massive shield, Dimacherii gladiator needs new skin and 2 swords in hands and just uderpower the Equites gladiator or increase turn time to recruit to 2 and a new skin for them and all need new Unit Information cards but im not a graphic designer or have any graphics software on my hard drive.

There was a Spartacus Total War Mod a few years ago but it's dead. It would be nice to see a mod about Spartacus.

THIS THING IS . MAKE ALMOST ONE NEW UNIT, OR A REBEL OR THRACIAN GENERAL.TGA.DDS