Page 38 of 44 FirstFirst ... 132829303132333435363738394041424344 LastLast

Thread: With Fire and Sword 2 (Огнем и Мечом (II) 2: Total War ) !!!!RELEASE!!!! v 0.9.2 BETA

Default Re: With Fire and Sword 2 (Огнем и Мечом (II) 2: Total War ) !!!!RELEASE!!!! v 0.9.2 BETA

I haven't gotten the chance to try it yet but in concept this is the mod of my dreams

Default Re: With Fire and Sword 2 (Огнем и Мечом (II) 2: Total War ) !!!!RELEASE!!!! v 0.9.2 BETA

Can some one give me an torrent download link BECAUSE THE OTHER IS DEAD...Thanks

tono posted some working mediafire download links here:

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ediafire-links

They work actually

I don't know any torrents of this mod, sorry.

Macrath's Avatar Domesticus

Google Drive is a thing you know

If everything will be ok version 1.0 will be released before may))
    meteor above my city Chelyabinsk 15.02.2013:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJOJ6B2XOyA

Teutonic's Avatar Ordinarius

Quote Originally Posted by komatozz911 View Post
    If everything will be ok version 1.0 will be released before may))
    This is great news!

jazstl's Avatar Civis

Now that 1.0 is out, when can we anticipate the english translation?

With Fire and Sword 2 (Огнем и Мечом (II) 2: Total War ) RELEASE! v 1.0 !

http://totalwars.ru/board/index.php/topic/55196-reliz-versii-10-i-globalnoi-kampanii-moda-ognem/

Is there any chance to host mod on others sites than these on russian forum ?

The Yandex-Mirror for download is fast! Great!

With Fire and Sword 2 (Огнем и Мечом (II) 2: Total War ) RELEASE! v 1.0 !
    https://yadi.sk/d/3r9FPwKogXXhU

Hi, I have no text in the Menu (Where you can choose Single Player, Multiplayer, Load Game, a. s. o.)
    Can anyone help? Please!

Perhaps you do not have a Russian font in the system

Quote Originally Posted by vadim1 View Post
    Perhaps you do not have a Russian font in the system
    Thank you vadim, that should be the problem, I think you are right. But also, I don't speak russian. Does anyone have a idea for a quick
    solution? I speak german and english (a little bit)

Thanks for helping me
    Last edited by Marc Byzantinum; May 19, 2015 at 05:58 AM.

First, I gotta say that I really really really love this mod. It's like ETW made by God. But that God happens to be strictly Russian. I love the units the map and all of it. But the Language is really the thing that is bugging me out. If you guys could make this or even just convert it, everything in English then this mod will be complete and immaculate! If you're open to suggestions, I think it would be best if this mod went global. Like having a super big map with all the factions that are excluded back in the current game. It would be like ETW 18th century style with a lot of fun. Even the idea of it playing on my mind right now gives me a boner. Great job guys! Well done!

@ChinoSwagger - I complete agree to all you wrote!! It would be totally great if that mod has a global map and if it would be translated.

You know Marc, this mod has so much potential in it! If this mod was from the 17th century up to the Napoleonic Wars this mod would have been great! I played the battle and I loved it so much! But the campaign is unplayable due to the language barrier. The diplomacy is in ruins and all the texts are all in Russian. If this was a global mod involving the Americas and other Continents plus events this would be a perfect mod. They should have made this a Global mod and English translated. It would like be making a better ETW and NTW combined mod, but much more awesome! I am crying right now in frustration dude.

@Chino - I feel exactly like you. I will now try to copy and paste the two diplomacy files into Google translator.
    The english text will be 1:1 translated (= stay the same) and the russian is translated! So maybe this works for the diplomacy text files..

I will try now OiM2/data/text/diplomacy and OiM2/data/text/diplomacy_speech
    first.

If it works maybe that could be done with many text files of Oim2 ??? !!!!

I will give a feedback soon!

Awesome work Marc!
    Last edited by ChinoSwagger; May 21, 2015 at 12:15 PM.

Marc, I thank you for all your efforts in making this mod playable for us English speakers. I really really really hope that what you're trying now would work (fingers crossed)! I dreamed of this mod since I played the crappy Americas of CA and thought to myself, what if there are gifted modders out there that would make a mod about gun-wielding units and with a big map and in the time frame of those turbulent years in Europe which were the 17th centuries up to the Napoleonic wars, and then this mod came out. And I got my dream come true. Imagine my frustration when I opened it and it was in all Russian. I wept bitterly. I just don't want this great mod to be put to waste and shelf it. I hope all of this will be considered by the devs and make all of our mutual wishes of this mod be granted. It'll be an awesome mod. Should they pull it off, I won't play another CA Total war game aside from this, I swear!
    Last edited by ChinoSwagger; May 21, 2015 at 12:17 PM.