Page 36 of 44 FirstFirst ... 1126272829303132333435363738394041424344 LastLast

Thread: With Fire and Sword 2 (Огнем и Мечом (II) 2: Total War ) !!!!RELEASE!!!! v 0.9.2 BETA

Default Re: With Fire and Sword 2 (Огнем и Мечом (II) 2: Total War ) !!!!RELEASE!!!! v 0.9.2 BETA

Any torrent or other free download locations??

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

Default Re: With Fire and Sword 2 (Огнем и Мечом (II) 2: Total War ) !!!!RELEASE!!!! v 0.9.2 BETA

This mod is amazing; I can't believe how good it looks! I was wondering if there was a good late period mod for Medieval II and this is the answer! Too bad there's not enough room on my partitioned MacBook hard drive to play this (Stainless Steel takes up so much space). To Shredder I can only say job well done, or МОЛОДЕЦ! That's +1 rep to you.

Thanks for the new link, tibu17,
    from 17 h for the download, now I have 6 .-.
    But still I believe a torrent would be the better, allowing ppl to download in 1-2 h...
    I will try create myself a torrent after ~I download

Diocle's Avatar Comes Limitis

pertodonunca if you would be so nice to make a torrent, I'll be the most happy man on the planet! ... ... and I'd make a lot of sacrifices to the Gods, blessing your name!

lodewijk's Avatar Civis

yes pertodonunca , we really hope you upload it with torrent... we suffered from this conection, please be mercy on us

can u make all full update-fix 2gb size into 3 part

t1aro's Avatar Foederatus

Good fashion, superbly transferred era.

I cant download "Exceeded file download limit. You can only save it to Yandex.Disk."

Nizam's Avatar Ordinarius

I cant believe it! We are still waiting torrent link or another mirror for download.

Ottoman Total Overhaul received the 2nd favorite Overhaul/Compilation Mod - 2016 award!
    by_TotalWarTurkiye

Upload it with torrent! Please!

Ciciro's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Last edited by Ciciro; August 20, 2014 at 10:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciciro View Post
    Thank you, man!

Hello Why this interesing mod not developing so long time ? Still BETA, still stagnation.

Mod still in developing, but a bit slow))
    meteor above my city Chelyabinsk 15.02.2013:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJOJ6B2XOyA

Great news, keep up the good work... and for the record its a very stable beta.
    The only problem I found in my campaigns are one Tatar general in no-man-land at the right of the map, fixable in the desc_strat.
    Please consider 4 turns for year, I don`t how to change that.
    And I will be waiting for the Renaissance Mod to play with my homeland Portugal!
    Thank you!

i think you never release 1.0 ?

It's alive ? if yes im gona keep looking foward for full relase .
    All Orks is equal, but some Orks are more equal dan uvvas.

Hi I wanted to ask how to go work with this mod. A lot of people in Poland can not wait for version 1.0 , some people try even themselves to make improvements to the game. I would like to ask why the work stood and do you need help in finish beta? finish

As I told upper mod stil in development but more slower then before release because some people who developed mod disappeared or can’t develop etc… this year after summer we continue make all Europe map campaign and late 17 century units… hope 1.0 will be release till end of year))
    meteor above my city Chelyabinsk 15.02.2013:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJOJ6B2XOyA