Page 29 of 44 FirstFirst ... 4192021222324252627282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: With Fire and Sword 2 (Огнем и Мечом (II) 2: Total War ) !!!!RELEASE!!!! v 0.9.2 BETA

Default Re: With Fire and Sword 2 (Огнем и Мечом (II) 2: Total War ) !!!!RELEASE!!!! v 0.9.2 BETA

WarlordZ, unit names tranlated long ago, unit descriptions - not yet.
    Mr Kriegtooth, the problem is not in linguistic's sphere. Translating itself is simple, typing what you translated - is most labor-intensive part of the job.

Default Re: With Fire and Sword 2 (Огнем и Мечом (II) 2: Total War ) !!!!RELEASE!!!! v 0.9.2 BETA

Now i am playing as Poland on hard difficulty and at last game is challenging, but i hate when my allies rage war on me.

SHREDDER's Avatar Creator CoW, TATW, WF&S

3Dmodeller for Call of Warhammer Third Age With Fire and Sword 2 Hetmanat

Bes
    t Ukrainian site and forum Sich TotalWarS totalwar.fun/board/

SHREDDER's Avatar Creator CoW, TATW, WF&S

Megasalexandros
    EDIT "A QUESTION, should i install this OiM_2_patch_0_9_2_full.rar patch with the full version or not?
    If you have downloaded and installed OiM_2_v_0_9_2_b.7z - you need to have only the English translation
    3Dmodeller for Call of Warhammer Third Age With Fire and Sword 2 Hetmanat

Bes
    t Ukrainian site and forum Sich TotalWarS totalwar.fun/board/

Any plans about new factions?

@Warlodz: The unit names and building names are still untranslated. And I still get a ctd all the time.

hmm....I installed everything including the translation, and the unit names are not translated....has the link ont he other site been changed/updated?

Quote Originally Posted by molashkre View Post
    Any plans about new factions?
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=585646
    Quote Originally Posted by Ensis1410 View Post
    In relation new factions:
    Don Cossacks
    Moldavia
    Wallachia
    Imereti
    In the distant future (uncertain):
    Bavaria
    Bohemia
    Quote Originally Posted by WarlordZ View Post
    hmm....I installed everything including the translation, and the unit names are not translated....has the link ont he other site been changed/updated?
    We in Poland have translated themselves. You can play in the Polish version, has translated names and names of units.
    Last edited by Ensis1410; January 31, 2013 at 05:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tuto170 View Post
    For those who get menu crash! I found the problem go to OiM mod folder open medieval2.OiM2 change disablce chache file from true to false or otherwise, should help. Now the game should run
    Tuto170, thank you. Changeing the parameter to false did not work for me but leaveing it blank did.
    I also noticed that doing that AFTER installing the english translation DISABLES the options menu!
    I reinstalled the game changeing the parameter before installing the translation. Now i can use the options menu but its rows are blank. Is that normal?

I have tried a lot of factions for a turn or two, and most seem to run heavy deficits. Do I rush forward with the existing units and later disband as much as needed? Or is there scripted funding for factions?

Very interesting Mod. I think the timeframe between 1500 and 1700 is one of the most interesting periods in a military history perspective. Its a clash of ancient, medieval, steppe and early modern warfare. It is a shame that this period isnt very well featured in strategic games. Think this is because it doesnt fit in the history stereotypes of the western consumer. There always have to be some ambitious eastern european guys who bring this timeframe to life cause in eastern europe this is a very popular historic period. reminds me a little bit of cossacks 1 which was really epic back in the days. So great work guys!
    I think this Mod needs attention cause the look is marvelous. Biggest problem in the future would be the creation of realistic unit behaviour on the battlefield. Just played custom battle yet and it seems to me that enemy KI isnt really challanging (cav runs in my pikes like there is free beer etc). So i will be excited how the mod evolves. Anyway great work and good luck for your future plans.

TheOrest007

Hey guys can any of you help me out? I recently downloaded the mod, put in into the mods folder, did all of that and for some reason my campaign won't start at all! No matter what faction I choose, it starts loading, then the game just closes. Any tips?

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrest007 View Post
    Hey guys can any of you help me out? I recently downloaded the mod, put in into the mods folder, did all of that and for some reason my campaign won't start at all! No matter what faction I choose, it starts loading, then the game just closes. Any tips?
    try my fix few pages ago, and shredders too. (mine is with pictures)

Quote Originally Posted by black_insignia View Post
    Tuto170, thank you. Changeing the parameter to false did not work for me but leaveing it blank did.
    I also noticed that doing that AFTER installing the english translation DISABLES the options menu!
    I reinstalled the game changeing the parameter before installing the translation. Now i can use the options menu but its rows are blank. Is that normal?
    Mine options menu is blank too,, if you want change anything, change through txt file, and units detais and effects can be changed during battle or on campaign map.

Domesticus

Ensis, do you mean the names of units and such are translated into English in the Polish version, or into Polish?

If I decide to get this before the English version is released, I'll get the Polish

I'll have to play as Poland! Polish Winged Hussars are extra Polish!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Kriegtooth View Post
    Ensis, do you mean the names of units and such are translated into English in the Polish version, or into Polish?

If I decide to get this before the English version is released, I'll get the Polish

I'll have to play as Poland! Polish Winged Hussars are extra Polish!
    Same Question as the one I quoted above...

TheOrest007

Hello again guys, now that I dealt with my previous issue, I might ask for a little more help. Everything seems to be working but the army upkeep is just disgusting. It goes down in negative in THOUSANDS. When I started playing as the polish crown I lost like 15 000!!!! just in one turn! And there seems to be barely any income from taxes at all. Any solutions?

Nice job. I love the film, book and the timeline but most cool when saw you even added Spain as faction. Thank you for your dedication.

TheOrest007, solution is to disband some units and develop economics

TheOrest007

But even when I disbanded half the troops it was still -7000 atleast