Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 12345678910111227 ... LastLast

Thread: With Fire and Sword 2 (Огнем и Мечом (II) 2: Total War ) !!!!RELEASE!!!! v 0.9.2 BETA

Default Re: With Fire and Sword 2 (Огнем и Мечом (II) 2: Total War )

what is terrible??? what is deluge mod? any screens?

strongest then hussaria?

Kuroi, is it better then our model: http://media.moddb.com/images/mods/1/20/19387/mb20.jpg ??? are you serious? OMG!!!!!

I'd have to agree. The husaria models from the Deluge mod for Mount and Blade: Warband are much better. In a way they look more realistic. First of all, the ones from the Deluge have flags on their lances. I also love the (sorry, I don't know the right vocabulary), I'll call it the textile/carpet on the horse's back. I also like the fact that the wings are attached to the saddle, rather than to the hussar himself. The models in the Deluge are far more richer; you can't deny that. The rest is detail, I think.

Just take this picture from With Fire and Sword II: http://mods.totalwars.ru/statji-i-ob...d-sword-2.html

and compare it with this one from the Deluge and honestly say what you think about both of them:
    http://s446.photobucket.com/albums/q...9-23-41-59.jpg

It's not that I'm not happy with the WFaS II hussars. I simply think the other ones are better and because, as Komatozz already has experienced, I'm a man who likes to improve things. If only I could mod, damn it!

I even asked my girlfriend :p. She shares my opinion .

SHREDDER's Avatar Creator CoW, TATW, WF&S

there is not a topic for discussion Hussars))). The model is ready to change it, no one will.
    3Dmodeller for Call of Warhammer Third Age With Fire and Sword 2 Hetmanat

Bes
    t Ukrainian site and forum Sich TotalWarS totalwar.fun/board/

looked at the screenshots - laughed)). Surely not going to change))

Bes

Honesty tell: our model more and more better in textures and in model itself quality! Model from Deluge mod just more brighter... thats all..

Streltzy?

What streltzy?))

Indefinitely Banned

wow looks great! I'll try this mod when comes out.

Shredder, don't be a jerk. This is a thread to discuss everything that has to do with the mod. So every aspect, model, anything from the mod can be discussed. You guys really can't take any criticism, can't you?! Your work is the best and that's it, right?! Can you even read English? Well, if you can, try to understand what people write before posting something. Is anyone asking to change the model? NO! I myself said that it's NOT like I'm unhappy with the WFaS II models. I'm only giving my opinion. You're free to disagree with me of course. It may be your models are better. Perhaps the ones from the Deluge are indeed brighter. What can I say, I like bright models .

But, seriously. Perhaps your model has better quality. But overall I think the ones from the Deluge are better. Like I said, your hussar models lack the textile carpet on the horses's back (important element of the horse if you ask me), the models from the Deluge are more detailed. You can't argue with that. And again, nobody is asking for you to change your models. I'm merely expressing my opinion. Jeez, I didn't even start the discussion about hussars. I'm again shocked by your attitude. Normally, when modders hear things like "this models is not that good, it should be like that" or something else, they mostly say "OK, we'll try to improve it in later versions because now we have a deadline and there's no time, but we'll surely look at it." You guys actually say (and this is not the first or second time) "The models we made are great, the best in the world, and we're not going to change it; moreover, we don't care what you think." Great!

tomySVK's Avatar Campidoctor

Great to see the continuation of the great mod and excellent work! I really enjoyed the books and later the first mod - I spent many hours playing it. I wish good luck to team.

KamilW, we said our work is best? No, we told that our model of hussars is better, its our opinion, we have this right, like you of course, its ok if different people has different opinion... may be some other models have better quality its ok too.. what i saw about hussars its lower quality textures and probably less poligons in models, screen wasnt good to see more... if you like it more - go ahead, its your right, i respect your opinion but have different, and if i would agree with you in something i would tell that i do something later to improve, but if i disagree i wouldnt...

Yes, I'm also filled with anticipation for this mod. I didn't read the books (I have some of them but I'm not much of a reader) but I have all films and I have seen them. I strongly recommend them before playing the mod, or doing some reading, even on Wikipedia. If this mod is as good as the one for Rome TW, we'll be in for a treat!

I like the Deluge models but you can clearly see the quality of the WFaS models are better. Perhaps the skins of The Deluge look more pleasing because they are glossy/reflective rather than flat/matte and have more gold decorative features.

I think the WFaS models blend better with all the rest though. All of the skins have a dark quality to them so having a bright unit all of a sudden will make them look slightly out of place.

There is always room for submods though! Right?
    Last edited by atheniandp; July 01, 2012 at 12:55 PM.
    The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected. - G.K. CHESTERTON

ggggtotalwarrior's Avatar hey it geg

Quote Originally Posted by KamilW View Post
    Shredder, don't be a jerk. This is a thread to discuss everything that has to do with the mod. So every aspect, model, anything from the mod can be discussed. You guys really can't take any criticism, can't you?! Your work is the best and that's it, right?! Can you even read English? Well, if you can, try to understand what people write before posting something. Is anyone asking to change the model? NO! I myself said that it's NOT like I'm unhappy with the WFaS II models. I'm only giving my opinion. You're free to disagree with me of course. It may be your models are better. Perhaps the ones from the Deluge are indeed brighter. What can I say, I like bright models .
    But saying that someone's work is "terrible" and giving an example of another person's work that you think is better is not rude?
    Last edited by ggggtotalwarrior; July 01, 2012 at 01:31 PM.
    Rep me and I'll rep you back.

UNDER THE PATRONAGE OF THE KING POSTER AKAR

"The models we made are great, the best in the world, and we're not going to change it; moreover, we don't care what you think."
    In general, you got it right

This topic is to demonstrate the results of our work.

Bes

where is download link?

The mod isn't finished yet.
    The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected. - G.K. CHESTERTON

Quote Originally Posted by ggggtotalwarrior View Post
    But saying that someone's work is "terrible" and giving an example of another person's work that you think is better is not rude?
    This is unbelievable! Already said: before you post anything, read! I never said their work was terrible. First of all, I was NOT the first one to bring up this subject. Secondly, I was NOT the first one to say that the Deluge models are better. I simply acknowledged someone else's opinion. And no, it's not rude. It's called giving feedback. But of course if you're the kind of person that can't cope with negative feedback, then you're certainly going to think someone who's giving negative feedback to be rude.

I'm really starting to think now that some people don't understand English, really. And that's causing more problems than we should have had to begin with.

Yes, I also think that the screenshots from the Deluge aren't of great quality, and it's therefore difficult to judge which models are better. Nonetheless, based on what we have, I can agree that WFaS models have a better quality. But, the ones from the Deluge are much more detailed, more beautiful to look at. And I'm finding it hard to believe that you can't face that. Your models may be more beautiful, but the hussars from the Deluge are more detailed. Why can't you acknowledge that?

And then the attitude. What's up with that, huh? You're posting here, giving information about your mod. But you're not listening to your fans at all. I don't understand you guys! So many things have been already brought up in the other thread (the old one) and several times the mod team said "no, we're not doing this, we're not doing that". Fans were giving suggestions, was giving feedback, information to make the mod better. And our dear Russian friends react this way: "No, no, no, no." Why? Because we think the way we did, that's the best way. So why the hell do you make a damn thread about all this? Tell me, please! Don't make a thread, don't listen to fans, don't listen to feedback! Just make the damn mod and then post the link. Seriously! I've talked to many many mod teams, followed many discussions, have given lots of feedback for other mods and I've never come across a mod team that reacts this way.

Quote Originally Posted by komatozz911 View Post
    what is terrible??? what is deluge mod? any screens?

strongest then hussaria?
    yes strongest then husaria.