Page 13 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222338 ... LastLast

Thread: With Fire and Sword 2 (Огнем и Мечом (II) 2: Total War ) !!!!RELEASE!!!! v 0.9.2 BETA

Default Re: With Fire and Sword 2 (Огнем и Мечом (II) 2: Total War )

i want wait for translation of release preview but its too late.. wanna sleep...

karaislam's Avatar Vicarius

i just downloAD.lets see what there is inside.

Quote Originally Posted by tibu17 View Post
    this is beta or full ?
    0.9 beta, There are some bugs, but mod is very stable.

Can you ask me that bugs?

ok i tested quickly.1 campaign 1 custom battle.

game is perfect.i dont say mod.its a complete new game.i congratulate dev team 1 more time.

1 problem.menu icons invisible.u need to give us a fix for this.hard to play so.

Finally!!!
    I'm downloading now. I hope that it will be good as the first one!

If you are depressed, just stop being depressed.
    - Ace Rimmer | March 18th ,2014

Quote Originally Posted by Bucle_CT View Post
    What!? My internet speed is 50 Mbps and mirror 4 downloads at 7 kbps
    i am from turkey.maybe that why muhaaaa.

game models and details are the best in twc.i quick checked unit models folder.unit models are more detailed than empire and napoleon models.

MHP maybe you can upload it on other site or create a torrent file?

patience man.i guess mod owners ll give us new links.

i tried 4 of the links and all give me good enough download speed.between 200-450 kb in second.

shredder bro please fix the menu ui.i cannot begin to campaign even i know russian i dont see anything.

Please accept my and my friends' apologies for whining about the download speed. It's just because we want to play the mod you've made.

You really have to upload the mod to another server. These servers really suck (it said my download would take 9 hours) and it asks me to register and give my phone number so I can receive an sms and only then I can download. What kind of crap is that? Can't you just upload it on a normal server where you can download it without giving your phone number/e-mail address or answering a questionnaire and 'winning' a prize.

I haven't played the mod yet, but I wasn't too happy when I saw the latest screenshots. Too much forest! Way too much. And such large strips! Too much forest: we probably will have trouble using artillery and cavalry (they don't work in forests). Above all, army movement limitations on the campaign map. Any plans to change that?

PLEASE!

Kiedy bedzie gotowe tlumaczenie moda, tak mniej wiecej?

guys its not my mod.i am not creator of this mod.my mod is in my signature.it ll be also released soon i hope.as far as i read in the dev team homepage they say that they wont give any torrent link.the best thing can be mediafire or gamefront upload.my mediafire account limited.its 1.2 gb.just patience.but game is really decent.i may make a submod for this.its decent.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquila SPQR View Post
    I don't think they'll give us a normal server. From what I've heard - when you upload a file to such server with ridiculous speed (normal when you pay) - the person who uploaded a file receives small amount of money for each download (that's how it works - make free downloading completely pathetic and demand money for something that should be "normal"). I can't be sure, but for me - I think this is the reason. Because I can't imagine how you can upload a 1Gb most anticipated file to a server which has max download speed of 30KB/s.

I personally hope for a torrent created by someone who dowloaded it already. If not - I'll live without this mod very easily.
    u should not.as a modder i can say that its really great work.

tried with my account from mediafire.

game size 1.2 gb.

my upload limit max 200mb.its free.for premium i must pay money with credit card.i dont want this.

i must make the game 6-7 pieces and i must upload for u part1-part2-part3 etc.but its really hard and time consuming.

if it would be less than 200 mb or if i had mediafire pro account i would upload for u.
    but its realy so big problem for you? winrar makes part on maybe 5 minutes. upload every part is another 5 minutes. 30 minutes of work and so great numbers of smiling faces

Quote Originally Posted by Renikon90 View Post
    http://www.speedyshare.com/ upload it onto this website!
    ok i began.upload ll finish after 2 hour 55 minutes.

i creat account on yandex and download now takes 4-5 hours, not 2 days

F...k ,l the game crushes at the very begining!
    Help please!
    ps. i had no problem with renasaince TW what so ever, don't know what is it !!!

http://speedy.sh/TAnbS/OiM-2.7z

download link from me.enjoy.

well guys, i already wake up.. we are sorry for that problems and for not supporting for release on twc yet....

but we have some problems with russian release, it was too late, for me it was deep night and we didnt have time for support its here...

i hope today will be little english releasing preview with links, probably we add mod on some other sites, please show me that sites you want...

MHP, probably you dont have some ui because you have different language game...

i'll try to inform you about date of english release today, probably it will be firstly not full translation, but with some neccesary txt files..))

as for installation: you have to copy folders DATA and MODS frome archive to your MEDIEVALII folder...

Icon12 Re: With Fire and Sword 2 (Огнем и Мечом (II) 2: Total War )

Quote Originally Posted by komatozz911 View Post
    well guys, i already wake up.. we are sorry for that problems and for not supporting for release on twc yet....

but we have some problems with russian release, it was too late, for me it was deep night and we didnt have time for support its here...

i hope today will be little english releasing preview with links, probably we add mod on some other sites, please show me that sites you want...

MHP, probably you dont have some ui because you have different language game...

i'll try to inform you about date of english release today, probably it will be firstly not full translation, but with some neccesary txt files..))

as for installation: you have to copy folders DATA and MODS frome archive to your MEDIEVALII folder...
    But you can make post in released mods komatozz911!

I would recommend to move on www.zippyshare.com
    While waiting suggests listen:

View:

Thanks to this feel into the atmosphere
    Last edited by Ensis1410; December 13, 2012 at 02:28 AM.