Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 18333435363738394041424344 LastLast

Thread: With Fire and Sword 2 (Огнем и Мечом (II) 2: Total War ) !!!!RELEASE!!!! v 0.9.2 BETA

Default Re: With Fire and Sword 2 (Огнем и Мечом (II) 2: Total War ) !!!!RELEASE!!!! v 0.9.2 BETA

The scripted invasion happened again, but now I was Poland and I won the battle because the scripted army had only one of those cossack artillery pieces and couldn't attack the city.

Hanti's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: With Fire and Sword 2 (Огнем и Мечом (II) 2: Total War ) !!!!RELEASE!!!! v 0.9.2 BETA

Quote Originally Posted by lekseus View Post
    New patch will be ready in near future.
    Suggestion for new patch: distance to capital can NOT be main reason of unhappiness!
    People in XVII did not care where was their capital nor king being in that moment. They cared about how many king's troops are nearby before starting riots.
    So please lower values of "SOF_DISTANCE_TO_CAPITAL" from pip_modifier value="1.0" to 25% of it.

still waiting english translation

1.0 or higher

Incendio's Avatar Semisalis

Aside this hoped english translation, future releases will be compatible with Steam version? thanks.

Frunk's Avatar Form Follows Function
    took an arrow to the knee

Please stay on-topic. This is not the place for political comments. Thanks.

You're right. I should not have done that. I apologize.

Is there any way to play 1618 custom campagin in hotseat mode? I tried switching folder and files with imperial_campagin but no luck. Basicly I want it to be the main campagin. Is there any tutorial or something? Plese help

Goutlard's Avatar Janissary

There are no properly working links currently, it seems ?
    Wind from the East's Awards :

I have mod v.1.1, but i can not play costum battle. Because troops unit card nothing.. please help me.

Flinn's Avatar His Dudeness of TWC
    Patrician Citizen Consul Content Emeritus spy of the council

Blog Entries

It's with great pleasure that the Modding Awards Committee informs you that this mod has been awarded in the recent 2016 Modding Awards, as seen here! Please feel free to stop by and check the list of all the winners.

Also, don't forget to check
    here for more details about how to promote the victory of your mod.

If any question about please feel free to use the
    Discussion thread.

Flinn,
    On behalf of the Modding Awards Committee
    Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader

Can someone put link for download that works? I'm so excited to play this mod

Takverely's Avatar Biarchus

kingdom of Imereti and kingdom of Kartli would be perfect (or together as Georgian principalities)... You probably remember Imereti from RTW mod
    They were struggling but still were independent states from which Imereti had put on big fight with Ottomans while Kartli Was fighting with saffavids. There are many historical sources.

Also it would make the gameplay more interesting, as exactly that part of map lacks some interest, however historically south part of caucasus was often very interesting and important for both saffavids and ottomans.

Good luck with your mod
    Last edited by Takverely; August 05, 2017 at 04:31 PM.

Can someone actually upload a download file that works. Its a shame that a mod like this does not have easy to find download link.

Hanti's Avatar Semisalis

Dear Hanti,

thank you for the download links. Is 1.11 in english or with english translation?

Thank you!

Greets M

Hanti's Avatar Semisalis

I don't think it is translated. Links are from Ukrainian site, so text should be Ukrainian. But you can download translation separately.

Is this version fully working?
    Is is as complete as the Rome Total War version?

Quote Originally Posted by King of the Four Corners View Post
    Is this version fully working?
    Is is as complete as the Rome Total War version?
    It is fully working, I have been playing it and returning to it many times. Only thing that is a bit annoying is that it isn't fully translated into English. You are going to need to use Hanti's version of English translation for 1.11. That worked for me, you could find it here on forum.

I love pike and shot era.